Fwoosh review: Snake Armor He-Man vs Battle Armor King Hssss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fwoosh review: Snake Armor He-Man vs Battle Armor King Hssss

The Fwoosh just posted their Snake Armor He-Man vs Battle Armor King Hssss review!

Check out the review and the cool pictures by clicking HERE!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Masters-of-the-Universe-Classics-MOTUC-Battle-Armor-King-Hsss-Review-next.jpg
Views:	95
Size:	39.0 KB
ID:	36019

http://thefwoosh.com/2015/02/first-l...mor-king-hssss
    β€œWe change people through conversation, not through censorship." ― Jay Z

Fat lats strikes again
    Heroic human battering ram, catapult, and space warp device.

https://battleram.wordpress.com/

Comment

When you see the 200X King Hiss standing next to the original MOTUC version, the original looks better. They really screwed up the armor on the 200X version. This picture shows how they were able to get it right in the past, but can't get it right now.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Masters-of-the-Universe-Classics-MOTUC-Battle-Armor-King-Hsss-Review-two-classics.jpg
Views:	269
Size:	93.4 KB
ID:	36035
      β€œThe internet treats censorship as a malfunction and routes around it." ― John Perry Barlow

Comment

The belly shirt on 200X Hsss is a little.....odd. Other than that I think he looks awesome & can't wait to get him! (or at least half of him anyways).

I'm not seeing the 'bloated' He-man when I look at that head sculpt. Maybe because that armour wasn't exactly high on my favorites list, and the head sculpt is what I like most about the figure. I think I'm going to need someone like Evil Mike to make the SAHM shield first to complete the look, then I can truly appreciate the figure.

Comment

Maybe the actual torso base buck is just too wide to start with? Anything more than Skeletor's or He Man's basic armor just looks bloated.

Comment

Originally posted by Eterni-or View Post
            Maybe the actual torso base buck is just too wide to start with? Anything more than Skeletor's or He Man's basic armor just looks bloated.
            I might have to disagree with you here, if you look back at older armors like Whip-Lash's, Draego-Man's, Man-At-Arms's, Clawful's and a few others, they were all done properly... That being said, I still like how these two guys look even with their fat armors, but I have to admit, I'm not a big fan of He-Man's new face here!!!

Comment

Battle Armor King Hiss looks awesome, and so does He-Man, but since they've already existed in 200X form, its an easy pass for me. Then again, all the over-priced 2 and 3 packs were.

Comment

Originally posted by Mechanaizor View Post

I might have to disagree with you here, if you look back at older armors like Whip-Lash's, Draego-Man's, Man-At-Arms's, Clawful's and a few others, they were all done properly... That being said, I still like how these two guys look even with their fat armors, but I have to admit, I'm not a big fan of He-Man's new face here!!!
                Actually that's fair enough. I look at the different plastic they used back in say the battle armor days and the rubber crap they use now. The buck is ok.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X