Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official Sssqueeze thread

Looks cool!
    "If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don't believe in it at all." ― Noam Chomsky

i was hoping he would come with the standard snake staff like the other guys. & that they would sculpt his head to look more like a snake.
    http://thepowersword.blogspot.com

Comment

• Matthew L. Martin
      Matthew L. Martin commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm actually kind of glad he doesn't have a Serpent Staff, since In My Canon, that's the mark of an officer or high-up in the armies of the Snake Men/Imperium Serpentis/Dino-Reptilian Kingdom. King Hiss, Rattlor (field command), Tung Lashor (covert operations) and Snake Face (vizier) have them, 'grunts' like Kobra Khan and Sssqueeze don't.

A 200X head would be welcome, though; if that rumored 200X head pack comes through, I'd put him on the short list.

He's pure vintage, and pure awesome!
    "If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don't believe in it at all." ― Noam Chomsky

Comment

Ah you beat me to it, well done Brother Draego! He looks good enough maybe they'll be something special with him... the rest of BA Hsss???

Comment

One of my favorites as a kid. Can't wait to get this guy!
        “The internet treats censorship as a malfunction and routes around it." ― John Perry Barlow

Comment

I'm looking forward to him. I never had all the Snake Men as a kid, so my inner child will be happy to have them all now.

Comment

...yep. It's a figure.
            Not every beast is tender, especially if there is genius in his making.

Comment

I originally thought he looked kind of meh, but I'm more excited about him now.
              Heroic human battering ram, catapult, and space warp device.

https://battleram.wordpress.com/

Comment

he is way too vintage, instead of giving us an ultimate version, we are getting an alligator man.

Comment

Originally posted by Dark Angel View Post
                  ...yep. It's a figure.
                  This is the first Snake Man I will be skipping. Personally, I am glad we got a 200X King Hiss, I am going to unload my original Hamburglar soon. Snake Face it underwhelming for me too.
                  “Anything is a dildo, if you're brave enough"
                  Thomas Jefferson

Always looking to trade MOTUC to complete my collection.

Comment

Originally posted by GREP-A-TOR View Post

This is the first Snake Man I will be skipping. Personally, I am glad we got a 200X King Hiss, I am going to unload my original Hamburglar soon. Snake Face it underwhelming for me too.
                    Seriously, are you skipping such a unique figure, even though he retains his vintage look, I think he's still awesome looking and you might regret not having him in your collection down the road!

BTW, that avatar of yours suits you well!

Comment

Just got mine today, and indeed he's an awesome figure for what he is... However, I wish he had another pair of normal arms and an extra accessory for a few bucks more, but it seems Nutlich showed Mattel how to be extra stingy!

Comment

• Battle Ram Man
                        Battle Ram Man commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Yeah, but he's almost 100% new parts. I can see why they didn't include any extras with him

I'll probably get mine early next week. Getting excited for this guy

Comment

I'm severely underwhelmed by Squeezey. I have no nostalgic attachment to him and I LOATHE his
                        head more than anything. But complete snakemen and all that.
                        I ♥ Glimmer!

Comment

He does look super goofy, but he's really fun to play with, and I love the detail of his scales. He's like the goofy kid sitting in the back of the snake men class.

Comment

• Mechanizor
                            Mechanizor commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Just imagine him as a Snakeman mutant with extra reptilian teeth and abilities (like those classic Japanese monsters). It's a fantasy line after all. ;-)

I am very happy with the way the Sssqueeze turned out. He really is a fun toy. The way they made his arms is perfect.
                          "We must always value life. Even the life of one who opposes us." ― He-Man

Comment

Originally posted by Mechanaizor View Post
                            Just got mine today, and indeed he's an awesome figure for what he is... However, I wish he had another pair of normal arms and an extra accessory for a few bucks more, but it seems Nutlich showed Mattel how to be extra stingy!
                            extra arms is a really great idea. i gave him a staff & painted it grey to match. he really needs a 200X head. their insistence on not fixing goofy heads like him & clawful is so frustrating.

Slide24 by ThePowerSword, on Flickr

Slide25 by ThePowerSword, on Flickr

Slide22 by ThePowerSword, on Flickr

Comment

• Mechanizor
                              Mechanizor commented
                              Editing a comment
                              I agree, however Clawful's head is much worse!!! Thank God for the upcoming head pack...

I love his vintage head.

Comment

I just got around t opening this guy and I have to admit: I'm impressed. I'm one of those folks that didn't care for how Clawful's vintage head was translated into MOTUC, but I don't think Sssqueeze's is all that bad. It's the eyebrows on Clawful that really set me off for some reason. This guy, though, is one of my favorites so far this year.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X