Masters of the Universe Classics: Club 200X Line-up Announced

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Masters of the Universe Classics: Club 200X Line-up Announced

Mattel revealed the names of the remaining action figures today that will be part of the Masters of the Universe Classics: Club 200X subscription. Mattel will be offering Club 200X in both monthly and quarterly shipping options.

From Mattycollector.com:

Club 200X™ Details

There’s a lot of information here, so please read carefully before you make your purchase.

Subscription Purchase Period & Limits: The 2015 Club 200X™ subscription period starts Monday 2/23/15 at 9 a.m. PT and ends on Monday 3/23/15 at 11:59 p.m. PT. You’re free to purchase as many memberships as you like during this period. There will be no extensions so don’t wait!

Subscription Cost: Monthly subscription includes one figure approximately every month beginning in July, plus the club-exclusive accessory pack. The total commitment will be $182, not including applicable fees/taxes and shipping (varies depending on your location and the shipping method you choose). This includes 6 figures @ $26 each and a $26 membership fee that covers the cost of the club-exclusive accessory pack. ONCE PURCHASED, MEMBERSHIPS MAY NOT BE CANCELLED.

Club Figures: Only subscribers receive the Heads of Eternia® Accessory Pack, an exclusive set, directly from Mattel! This very special set will never be sold separately at MattyCollector.com or anywhere else by Mattel. Scheduled to be shipped in August (subject to change), the cost is covered by the $26 membership fee (any applicable shipping and taxes/fees will be charged at the time of shipment). Planned releases are as follows (all names and release dates are subject to change):
    • Callix (7/15/15)
    • Evil Seed (8/15/15)
    • Club-exclusive: Heads of Eternia® Accessory Pack—includes alternate heads for Grizzlor®, Buzz-Off®, Sy-Klone™, Roboto®, Snout Spout™, and Clawful® (8/15/15)
    • King Chooblah™ (9/15)
    • Ceratus™ (10/15)
    • Queen Grayskull™ (11/15)
    • Prahvus (12/15)
    The Club 200X Subscription goes on sale on February 23, 2015 at MattyCollector.com.
    "We must always value life. Even the life of one who opposes us." ― He-Man

​Funny no one noticed the Grizzlor head in the package at NYTF, or at least the empty spot in the packaging for a Grizzlor head.
    Last edited by Croc-O-Bite!; 02-20-2015, 10:43 PM.

Comment

Not exactly the figures I thought we would be getting, but overall I'm happy with that selection. If the Grizzlor head is included, that is a must have for me now.
      “We change people through conversation, not through censorship." ― Jay Z

Comment

I'm over the moon! That head pack got even more awesome now!

And we're getting Veena, Callix, Prahvus and Evilseed!

Comment

Nice figure and head choices, even though Sortech hasn't made it!

Comment

All very cool choices for a 200X line. I can't wait to get Prahvus. The head pack is pure awesome! :hemanrocks:

Comment

I'm looking forward to seeing how Prahvus turns out.
              I wonder how they'll do the blue tattoos on him. Would they go with the same GITD blue they used on Zodak, or just a bright blue?
              Even though they didn't glow they same way Zodak's did in the cartoon, I'm hoping they do glow in the dark on the figure.

Comment

This is a great selection! I really wish a Horde Wraith were in there, too, but I'm excited for every figure in this set. I do believe we're going to see some of the Horsemen's finest work to date here.

Comment

• GREP-A-TOR
                  GREP-A-TOR commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I am with you on the Horde Wraith brother!

Can someone please post a picture of King Chooblah... there is no record of who the heck this is on Google.
                "If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don't believe in it at all." ― Noam Chomsky

Comment

Originally posted by Draego-Man View Post
                  Can someone please post a picture of King Chooblah... there is no record of who the heck this is on Google.
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	kulataks.jpg
Views:	7
Size:	93.2 KB
ID:	37015

Click image for larger version

Name:	11008066_10203704454558029_2761524886656765570_n.jpg
Views:	7
Size:	43.3 KB
ID:	37016

Comment

• Draego-Man
                    Draego-Man commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Cool, thanks!

i really hope this sub goes through. i've already seen people say they won't sub because old man miro isn't in it.

as much as people hated it, it looks like keeping the line-up a secret made more people sub. if they do this next year with the main sub & there are a bunch of variants (2.0s) of figures i already have, i'm not subbing.
                  http://thepowersword.blogspot.com

Comment

Originally posted by PhantomZodak View Post
                    i really hope this sub goes through. i've already seen people say they won't sub because old man miro isn't in it.

as much as people hated it, it looks like keeping the line-up a secret made more people sub. if they do this next year with the main sub & there are a bunch of variants (2.0s) of figures i already have, i'm not subbing.
                    Actually, something i noted is that there is no hint of anything conditional in the announcements to date. There's no 'if we get enough subscribers' or anything in the announcements. That may change when the sub opens (half an hour from when I'm writing this), but as it stands, this is happening without any need to drum up support.

Comment

I think there are enough current and lapsed MOTUC fans to put this one through without any tactics.

There are never-released new characters, as well as 200x heads that have been long demanded. It's a must-have for 200x fans. I could see some people who have dropped out, coming back to the line for these.
                      “What is freedom of expression? Without the freedom to offend, it ceases to exist."― Salman Rushdie

Comment

Originally posted by Matthew L. Martin View Post

Actually, something i noted is that there is no hint of anything conditional in the announcements to date. There's no 'if we get enough subscribers' or anything in the announcements. That may change when the sub opens (half an hour from when I'm writing this), but as it stands, this is happening without any need to drum up support.

you're right. i guess they are either confident it will go through or they will just cancel it if doesn't make the minimum.
                        http://thepowersword.blogspot.com

Comment

They DID write something...

Skeletor’s Love Child just posted this in the MOTU Classics Forum…

A couple things about the 200X subscription I wanted to make you aware of:
                          -Grizzlor’s Head: Yes, you will receive a Grizzlor head in the sub only accessory pack. The reason you didn’t see him during Toy Fair is because at the time we were going to only make a face plate available (as you saw in Brandon’s video); we later decided to provide a full head instead. To minimize confusion the face plate was pulled and only five sculpts were shown. Surprise!

-Subscription Meter: Although we do have a minimum we need to hit in order to make sure the complete subscription can be offered to you guys, there will be no meter. You don’t like the meter…I don’t like the meter…you won’t see one for this subscription. That being said, YOUR participation in the subscription drive is still VERY important as you guys will ultimately determine whether the complete line comes to fruition. There will be updates to let you know how the subscription is coming along.

--Matty

Comment

I'm pretty sure this sub will go through. I'm not subbing - I don't collect 200x, but it's the line up is mostly pretty cool
                          Heroic human battering ram, catapult, and space warp device.

https://battleram.wordpress.com/

Comment

figures are just too expensive to buy everything anymore....I'd love to sub for this,but additional costs are killing it for me especially when I already have 2 2015 subs

Comment

I can't wait to get these guys!!!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X