Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brandon from Mattel: Club 200X Accessory Pack video.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brandon from Mattel: Club 200X Accessory Pack video.

Great video!

How is that Grizzlor head going to work? Wished he would have shown them on the actual figures.
    "If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don't believe in it at all." ― Noam Chomsky

Comment

Originally posted by Draego-Man View Post
      Great video!

How is that Grizzlor head going to work? Wished he would have shown them on the actual figures.
      Yeah, I was hoping to see those heads on the actual figures as well, probably they're in the prototype faze and weren't perfectly suited to be displayed in that manner!?

Comment

The cancelled Grizzlor "head" was never a full head - it was an interchangeable faceplate. The problem here is that I believe the release version of Grizzlor glued the faceplate we got in place...
        Not every beast is tender, especially if there is genius in his making.

Comment

• Mechanizor
          Mechanizor commented
          Editing a comment
          I hope this would get addressed before it's too late!

• Draego-Man
          Draego-Man commented
          Editing a comment
          Great. So we have to pay eBay prices to get a second figure now. FFS.

• Captain Atkin
          Captain Atkin commented
          Editing a comment
          I think they just haven't added the fur to the head yet. We are just seeing the faceplate, but it will probably be glued onto a headpiece covered in fur.

they are definitely giving a second head....

Comment

Originally posted by teemu81 View Post
          they are definitely giving a second head....
          Awesome...

Comment

You know, I think everyone who mails in a shitty deteriorating foam Snout Spot head to Mattel should be able to get a modern replacement for free.

I don't think anyone should have to pay for one.
            “Anything is a dildo, if you're brave enough"
            Thomas Jefferson

Always looking to trade MOTUC to complete my collection.

Comment

• Draego-Man
              Draego-Man commented
              Editing a comment
              Exactly. Someone should ask this on Matty.

A message from MattyCollector.com:

CLUB 200X UPDATE: Skeletor’s Love Child from Mattel just posted in our Forums…

A couple things about the 200X subscription I wanted to make you aware of:

-Grizzlor’s Head: Yes, you will receive a Grizzlor head in the sub-only accessory pack. The reason you didn’t see him during Toy Fair is because at the time we were going to only make a face plate available (as you saw in Brandon’s video); we later decided to provide a full head instead. To minimize confusion the face plate was pulled and only five sculpts were shown. Surprise!

-Subscription Meter: Although we do have a minimum we need to hit in order to make sure the complete subscription can be offered to you guys, there will be no meter. You don’t like the meter…I don’t like the meter…you won’t see one for this subscription. That being said, YOUR participation in the subscription drive is still VERY important as you guys will ultimately determine whether the complete line comes to fruition. There will be updates to let you know how the subscription is coming along.
            "We must always value life. Even the life of one who opposes us." ― He-Man

Comment

• Dark Angel
              Dark Angel commented
              Editing a comment
              I'm...it's...they...they are speaking to us as if we are adults...? I'm confused and frightened by this turn of events! *backs away slowly*

• MegaGearMax
              MegaGearMax commented
              Editing a comment
              This post-TG era is great so far!

Originally posted by Captain Atkin View Post
            A message from MattyCollector.com:

That's definitely a nice message. Mattel has been addressing the issues lately far better than that weasel Neitlich guy!

Comment

I appreciate the message, the information and the deletion of the imaginary thermometer. This dude needs to pull a Val and engage in some revisionist historical editing and remove Scott Neitlich from the history of MOTUC. Maybe, shop himself into the original SDCC where the Horsemen put the proto figure in the case. Create a fake in-house letter, even weather it a little, telling Nutlick not to call Gorpo a "Love letter to fans". State that Scotty actually designed the original Granny Panty look, because it looks like his wife Barbara's most sexy lingerie. Troll the original troll.
              “Anything is a dildo, if you're brave enough"
              Thomas Jefferson

Always looking to trade MOTUC to complete my collection.

Comment

Lol, thank you for that imprinted screwy image in my brain!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X