Club 200X Now Open For Subscription!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Club 200X Now Open For Subscription!

From the Masters of the Universe Classics toyline comes Club 200X, celebrating the 2002-2004 TV series. Subscriptions for the six-figure series are open now at MattyColletcor.com.

Club 200X action figures begin shipping in July.
    Subscriptions are only available until Monday, 3/23 at 11:59 p.m. PT and there will be no extensions. You can purchase a 200X subscription from MattyCollector by clicking HERE!

Click image for larger version

Name:	10991381_10153105292289844_5603645023846514976_n1.jpg
Views:	6
Size:	51.1 KB
ID:	37082

Name:	10987315_10153105292309844_6609830463921063876_n1.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	51.1 KB
ID:	37083

Name:	10407949_10153105292284844_6531263885362160514_n1.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	47.7 KB
ID:	37084

Attached Files
    "We must always value life. Even the life of one who opposes us." ― He-Man

Subbed already.
    "If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don't believe in it at all." ― Noam Chomsky

Comment

• GREP-A-TOR
      GREP-A-TOR commented
      Editing a comment
      For reals? Is the sky falling? lol.

• Draego-Man
      Draego-Man commented
      Editing a comment
      No I'm a completist... but once the line ends, I'm out.

I subbed too! Hope this goes through! Now that Vintage is out the door, it's 200X's time to shine!

Comment

i only ordered one, i can't see how to customize those guys into anyone else.
      http://thepowersword.blogspot.com

Comment

I'm still debating if I should buy two subs or only one, and I'm still thinking to put them on a different CC in case I cancel the main Eternia sub down the road, decisions.. decisions.. decisions...

Comment

Might have to pull the trigger. I need Calix and Prahvus, no doubt about it, it is not a want.

That Head Pack is just a necessity.
          “Anything is a dildo, if you're brave enough"
          Thomas Jefferson

Always looking to trade MOTUC to complete my collection.

Comment

won't be subbing (even after buying every single sub since the beginning)....I will be cherry picking Calix,Evil Seed and Prahvus...and maybe Chooblah

the figures are just too expensive anymore to buy everything as these are about $40+ each (with the shipping/taxes)

no interest in the head pack as I am Vintage look only

Comment

last night the mysterious matty guy confirmed on facebook what i said in the other thread, they won't have a thermometer but it still needs to meet the minimum. if it doesn't meet the minimum they will just cancel it.

Comment

• teemu81
                teemu81 commented
                Editing a comment
                Calix and Evil Seed will still get made....they have production pieces and packaged

• Mechanizor
                Mechanizor commented
                Editing a comment
                teemu81 for the rescue! :-)
                At least we're getting the most popular ones.
                Last edited by Mechanizor; 02-24-2015, 06:57 PM.

right, they'll still sell those two but there is still a minimum number of subscriptions necessary in order for the rest to be made.

there just won't be a way for us to know if we need to buy more. there are some dudes who buy 40 subscriptions for the sole purporse of meeting the minimum, now they won't have any idea if they should or not. & those guys help re-sell to cherry pickers. & the fence-sitters won't be pushed over to buy either.

the doom & gloom was annoying, but the meter was useful, they could have kept it & just silently updated it.

Comment

Originally posted by PhantomZodak View Post
                right, they'll still sell those two but there is still a minimum number of subscriptions necessary in order for the rest to be made.

there just won't be a way for us to know if we need to buy more. there are some dudes who buy 40 subscriptions for the sole purporse of meeting the minimum, now they won't have any idea if they should or not. & those guys help re-sell to cherry pickers. & the fence-sitters won't be pushed over to buy either.

the doom & gloom was annoying, but the meter was useful, they could have kept it & just silently updated it.
                I'm not sure if all of that is necessary anymore. It could have been TG's way of trying to wrangle more money from fearful fans.

Comment

Originally posted by MegaGearMax View Post

I'm not sure if all of that is necessary anymore. It could have been TG's way of trying to wrangle more money from fearful fans.
                  people who collect ghostbusters & DCUC would disagree.

Comment

Y
                    Originally posted by PhantomZodak View Post

people who collect ghostbusters & DCUC would disagree.
                    No need for the meter to gauge sub sales if Mattel keeps us informed with how the sub is performing from the get go...

Comment

Over at the Mattycollector forum, the Mattel staff member known as “Skeletor’s Love Child??? posted an update on the status of the 200X subscription.

Good day!

Earlier this week I promised I would keep you apprised of what’s happening with the 200X subscription since there will be no meter this time around. Here is your first update:

As of last night we have met 27% of our set goal. We still have a ways to go but considering the subscription was just opened this Monday I’d say we are off to a pretty good start!

Before you ask no, I am not allowed to discuss the minimum of subs needed for the complete line to be produced. What I can tell you without a doubt is NO, this number has not been deflated to entice the purchase of more subs for Mattel’s financial gain. As I stated in my last message YOU will ultimately determine whether the complete line comes to fruition so I want you to be fully aware and confident in the percentages provided (which will always be 100% accurate to the best of my knowledge). Ultimately I want you to be happy and satisfied with the products you spend your money on…well that and a Prahvus.

Stay tuned for more news!

Skeletor’s Love Child

Comment

• Mechanizor
                        Mechanizor commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Sounds sincere to me... I'm sure this sub will go through without hiccups, getting the head pack alone is worth it IMO.

The ending line is sincere....because, Prahvus.

When I look back at all the filler and bullshit and see that this character has not already been issued, it's a goddamn travesty.
                      Thomas Jefferson

Comment

I got 2. I'm glad we don't have the BS meter.
                        "The first condition of progress is that there is no censorship"

Happy in his folly, the fool embraces the devil...

IDH Custom toys

Comment

I plan on buying one this week.
                          “The internet treats censorship as a malfunction and routes around it." ― John Perry Barlow

Comment

I'm with with my usual amount so here's to getting this one through! I really hope many come around and get in on this.

Comment

Most likely I'll be getting two sometimes this month...

Damn you Mattel, I thought I had it with you, yet you've managed to pull me back with this deal and with the next upcoming playsets and vehicles!

Comment

even though i don't think there are any new customers, i'm going to do this tomorrow & hopefully it will help spread the word so people will buy some subscriptions.

take your action figure to work day!

Comment

I just purchased mine.... At the end I've decided to get only one 200X sub since I'm already spending more than I can afford on other stuff, plus I need to plan ahead for the vehicles and the playsets when they get announced!

Comment

Still on the fence.
                                    Thomas Jefferson

Comment

it doesn't matter how many figures they reveal, some people did not subscribe because old man miro was not in the list of figures.

Comment

I might be subbing twice again...Kultak helped that today....I just don't want my extra head pack

Comment

Just bought my 1 sub this evening. I really can't wait to get these figures. The head pack is especially awesome.

Comment

they are doing a terrible job, pushing the sub. they keep releasing the pics on their stupid site instead of releasing each one as an exclusive to a generic toy website that would then get it re-blogged. even with trollguru gone, they are still making stupid decisions.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                            Working...
                                            X