Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Captain Atkin
    commented on 's reply
    A few of the photos we have seen posted are prototypes. Not all the figures are final. We saw prototypes for MOTU Mini Masters too, and that got cancelled.

• Draego-Man
    replied
    Given that they are sculpted and final, there is no way this isn't going through.

Leave a comment:

• Croc-O-Bite!
    replied
    I bought 1 sub. I was tempted to buy two, but with the Canadian dollar the way it is right now, I could only justify one. I'll just have to hope I can buy extras of the few figures I do want to double up on during sale days.
    Hopefully it can make the last 24% by Monday.

Leave a comment:

• Toywolf
    replied
    I bought my usual 2 subs on Monday. I just saw on the Matty Forums today that this sub is at 76%.

Leave a comment:

• Thinktank
    replied
    I am in for three subscriptions, that's all I can afford.

Leave a comment:

• PhantomZodak
    replied
    they are doing a terrible job, pushing the sub. they keep releasing the pics on their stupid site instead of releasing each one as an exclusive to a generic toy website that would then get it re-blogged. even with trollguru gone, they are still making stupid decisions.

Leave a comment:

• Captain Atkin
    replied
    Just bought my 1 sub this evening. I really can't wait to get these figures. The head pack is especially awesome.

Leave a comment:

• teemu81
    replied
    I might be subbing twice again...Kultak helped that today....I just don't want my extra head pack

Leave a comment:

• PhantomZodak
    replied
    it doesn't matter how many figures they reveal, some people did not subscribe because old man miro was not in the list of figures.

Leave a comment:

• GREP-A-TOR
    replied
    Still on the fence.

Leave a comment:

• Mechanizor
    replied
    I just purchased mine.... At the end I've decided to get only one 200X sub since I'm already spending more than I can afford on other stuff, plus I need to plan ahead for the vehicles and the playsets when they get announced!

Leave a comment:

• PhantomZodak
    replied
    even though i don't think there are any new customers, i'm going to do this tomorrow & hopefully it will help spread the word so people will buy some subscriptions.

take your action figure to work day!

Leave a comment:

• Mechanizor
    replied
    Most likely I'll be getting two sometimes this month...

Damn you Mattel, I thought I had it with you, yet you've managed to pull me back with this deal and with the next upcoming playsets and vehicles!

Leave a comment:

• Nemisythe
    replied
    I'm with with my usual amount so here's to getting this one through! I really hope many come around and get in on this.

Leave a comment:

• RoboSteveo
    replied
    I plan on buying one this week.

Leave a comment:

• Dark Horse
    replied
    I got 2. I'm glad we don't have the BS meter.

Leave a comment:

• GREP-A-TOR
    replied
    The ending line is sincere....because, Prahvus.

When I look back at all the filler and bullshit and see that this character has not already been issued, it's a goddamn travesty.

Leave a comment:

• Mechanizor
    commented on 's reply
    Sounds sincere to me... I'm sure this sub will go through without hiccups, getting the head pack alone is worth it IMO.

• Captain Atkin
    replied
    Over at the Mattycollector forum, the Mattel staff member known as “Skeletor’s Love Child??? posted an update on the status of the 200X subscription.

Good day!

Earlier this week I promised I would keep you apprised of what’s happening with the 200X subscription since there will be no meter this time around. Here is your first update:

As of last night we have met 27% of our set goal. We still have a ways to go but considering the subscription was just opened this Monday I’d say we are off to a pretty good start!

Before you ask no, I am not allowed to discuss the minimum of subs needed for the complete line to be produced. What I can tell you without a doubt is NO, this number has not been deflated to entice the purchase of more subs for Mattel’s financial gain. As I stated in my last message YOU will ultimately determine whether the complete line comes to fruition so I want you to be fully aware and confident in the percentages provided (which will always be 100% accurate to the best of my knowledge). Ultimately I want you to be happy and satisfied with the products you spend your money on…well that and a Prahvus.

Stay tuned for more news!

Skeletor’s Love Child

Leave a comment:

• Mechanizor
    replied
    Y
    Originally posted by PhantomZodak View Post

people who collect ghostbusters & DCUC would disagree.
    No need for the meter to gauge sub sales if Mattel keeps us informed with how the sub is performing from the get go...

Leave a comment:

• PhantomZodak
    replied
    Originally posted by MegaGearMax View Post

I'm not sure if all of that is necessary anymore. It could have been TG's way of trying to wrangle more money from fearful fans.
    people who collect ghostbusters & DCUC would disagree.

Leave a comment:

• MegaGearMax
    replied
    Originally posted by PhantomZodak View Post
    right, they'll still sell those two but there is still a minimum number of subscriptions necessary in order for the rest to be made.

there just won't be a way for us to know if we need to buy more. there are some dudes who buy 40 subscriptions for the sole purporse of meeting the minimum, now they won't have any idea if they should or not. & those guys help re-sell to cherry pickers. & the fence-sitters won't be pushed over to buy either.

the doom & gloom was annoying, but the meter was useful, they could have kept it & just silently updated it.
    I'm not sure if all of that is necessary anymore. It could have been TG's way of trying to wrangle more money from fearful fans.

Leave a comment:

• PhantomZodak
    replied
    right, they'll still sell those two but there is still a minimum number of subscriptions necessary in order for the rest to be made.

there just won't be a way for us to know if we need to buy more. there are some dudes who buy 40 subscriptions for the sole purporse of meeting the minimum, now they won't have any idea if they should or not. & those guys help re-sell to cherry pickers. & the fence-sitters won't be pushed over to buy either.

the doom & gloom was annoying, but the meter was useful, they could have kept it & just silently updated it.

Leave a comment:

• Mechanizor
    commented on 's reply
    teemu81 for the rescue! :-)
    At least we're getting the most popular ones.
    Last edited by Mechanizor; 02-24-2015, 06:57 PM.

• teemu81
    commented on 's reply
    Calix and Evil Seed will still get made....they have production pieces and packaged

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X