• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shawn
    commented on 's reply
    You are right...There is no "good" reason

• Captain Atkin
    commented on 's reply
    Letting us know who all the figures were this time was great. There is no good reason to ever keep that information hidden from the people purchasing subs.

• Shawn
    replied
    At first I only wanted Veena and Prahvus and told my self I do not need to sub. Shits expensive. I realized I kinda need Evil Seed. He had a lot of appearances and his Moss man's nemesis, possibaly his brother considering they are the only two plant dudes on Eternia...I never cared much for Calix. Moron got him self killed! But then I realized that he is a Hordsman, and I am FOR THE HORDE...Besides, He is Preternian. That means King Kulatak and Ceritus are the only two I don't really want...But I have Dactus and Ceritus his is rival...Besdies, what if one sells out? What if I'm stuck paying triple price on Queen Veena because they decide they won't have DOS of her? UGH! Head pack, sure, I'll take a head pack in this scenario it's practically a gift with purchase...

Damn! Why is it so hard to stop buying he-man toys? WHY DAMMIT! Oh well, I saved a buck on quarterly shipping this time. Ma'ma didn't raise a fool...

Honestly, if they didn't tell us up front who was in, I wouldn't have subbed.

Leave a comment:

• Captain Atkin
    replied
    Today is the last day to subscribe. Really hoping this one goes through. So far, the numbers are looking good. There are a lot of great figures in this subscription. If this one sells, hopefully we will see Club 200X continue into the future. So many great charcaters from that series that I would love to see get made as figures. The Horde Wraiths, MYP Horde Troopers, Tuvar and Baddrah.... the sky's the limit!

Leave a comment:

• Battle Ram Man
    replied
    I was excited initially about this, but the more I think about it, the happier I am to be passing on this. I'd rather work on my collection of early MOTU boxed playsets/vehicles/beasts.

Leave a comment:

• GREP-A-TOR
    replied
    Well, I subbed. Let's see what happens.

Leave a comment:

• teemu81
    commented on 's reply
    "Have the 35+ subs guys at the org placed their orders yet?" What a waste of money!

• teemu81
    commented on 's reply
    But...But...But...according to "few"...POP sells and everybody wants rainbow brite POP figures on their shelves

• Croc-O-Bite!
    commented on 's reply
    I know what you mean.
    I'm still worried about being stuck with Arrow.

• GREP-A-TOR
    commented on 's reply
    Good to know Croc-O-Bite!. Seriously, I am not looking to make a profit with this sub, I just want to break even, and that has been impossible for subscriptions, I would say last years Eternia Sub, the Etheria Sub and the Filmation Sub.

I didn't care about the Filmation sub, as I wanted every single figure, but that Etheria Sub has been kicking my ass to get rid of stuff.

• GREP-A-TOR
    commented on 's reply
    Alright. When will you learn that Mattel does not care about the customers/subscribers?

They literally made a "crap my diaper" Skeletor baby and the rabid fan base bought it up.

Maybe certain subscribers shouldn't buy 56 subs and expect to flip them to break even or profit?

• Darkliger
    replied
    I subbed..cause why not.

Leave a comment:

• PhantomZodak
    replied
    i know it's on reddit, is the sub being tweeted about?

Leave a comment:

• Croc-O-Bite!
    commented on 's reply
    That's promising. Have the 35+ subs guys at the org placed their orders yet?

• Captain Atkin
    replied
    A new message from Skeletor’s Love Child on the status of Masters of the Universe Classics – Club 200x.

I’ll keep this short and sweet:

As of last night the subscription has reached 81% of the total needed to bring the complete 200X lineup to fruition.

You read that right: 81%.

3 days left to sub!

Let’s make this a reality!
    Skeletor’s Love Child

Leave a comment:

• Croc-O-Bite!
    commented on 's reply
    Well, it is our job to do that after all....
    If the subs fails, it's clearly our fault since not one of us fans have contacted a 200X voice actor to do a youtube plead for the sub to go through so the character they voiced will get made.

• Croc-O-Bite!
    commented on 's reply
    I think there are enough people wanting to army build Kulataks, I would hope you should be fine not taking a loss on Chubby. Take the necklace thingy off of him & bam, instant generic Kulatak seems to be the talk out there.
    I may want to do that too (have one King, and two 'naked' Kulataks), but I'd like to see if removing the necklace is possible without damaging the buck first.

• PhantomZodak
    replied
    other than that sponsored post on FB, i don't see matty doing much to sell subs.

Leave a comment:

• Toywolf
    replied
    Matty Forums reports that the sub is at 81% as of yesterday.

http://forums.mattycollector.com/eve...488#4081000488

Leave a comment:

• PhantomZodak
    replied
    Originally posted by GREP-A-TOR View Post
    I could be wrong, and this is my opinion, but the sub looks solid to me, filled with minimal filler (just one mediocre figure) and might just be worth it. Unless, they pull a Filmation and make a crapload of these figures and sell them throughout the next 3 years making me feel like a rube again.

I haven't subbed yet, but have 3 days left to pull the trigger.
    yeah they need to announce that the entire line will be sub only. when they make dos, people won't buy from subscribers. matty ends up screwing over the subscribers

Leave a comment:

• GREP-A-TOR
    replied
    Originally posted by PhantomZodak View Post
    people think they will still be released but weren't there mini's or ghostbusters that were never released? if people don't want to sub, they should pre-order from an online retailer or subscriber
    Well, I personally like 5/7 of what is being offered. (I am including the headpack set). Could I get any figures from this sub on the secondary market cheaper than subscribing? At this point, and from my research, I do not think so.

I mentioned on another forum that I was not keen on Queen Veena and I received two messages asking for me to pre-sell to them. I also do not want 200xxX Big Hands McYeti Choobla Cheeblah. So, I figure I can sell both, will most likely take a loss on him - but make a profit on Veena so that I will break even.

I could be wrong, and this is my opinion, but the sub looks solid to me, filled with minimal filler (just one mediocre figure) and might just be worth it. Unless, they pull a Filmation and make a crapload of these figures and sell them throughout the next 3 years making me feel like a rube again.

I haven't subbed yet, but have 3 days left to pull the trigger.

Leave a comment:

• MegaGearMax
    commented on 's reply
    Cap, DC Universe had all the figures that were shown for their failed sub eventually get made -- Containment Suit Doomsday, Damian Wayne, Superboy, 90's Aquaman and Ice. If THAT happened for DC universe, I know MOTUC has enough of a fanbase to justify them getting put out.

The numbers for Mini-Masters might have been so small that Mattel didn't feel that it was worth putting them out.

• PhantomZodak
    replied
    people think they will still be released but weren't there mini's or ghostbusters that were never released? if people don't want to sub, they should pre-order from an online retailer or subscriber

Leave a comment:

• Mechanizor
    commented on 's reply
    I think Veena and Prahvus are prototypes...

• GREP-A-TOR
    commented on 's reply
    which photos? They all look production to me, paint apps, pegs/joints with uniform paint, accessories and even packaging.
    Now - I am not trying to sway someone either way - but this looks like a done deal, and I am still on the fence as I really want most of those figures.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X