Too Many Variants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MegaGearMax View Post

The most popular are Despara and Goddess Teela.
    Those are my two top picks as well. I wouldn't be interested in the alternate versions of the main characters (i.e.: Iron Man He-Man). Most of the designs I find boring.
    "We must always value life. Even the life of one who opposes us." ― He-Man

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Atkin View Post

Those are my two top picks as well. I wouldn't be interested in the alternate versions of the main characters (i.e.: Iron Man He-Man). Most of the designs I find boring.
      Yeah, I don't like EVERY New 52 DC design (like Stratos, Trap Jaw, Evil-Lyn or Moss Man) but there are a few good ones thrown in.

Despara - Not so much as a female Hordak (I'd use her alternate short haired head), but I like the idea of Adora not wearing her Princess Adora "Prince Adamette" costume when she's working for the Horde.

New 52 Original Teela and Battle Armor Teela - I'm a Teela fan (especially of Blonde Teela), so ANY costume she's wearing is good for me. Her original New 52 costume and her Battle Armor "Teela-At-Arms" costumes are winners in my book.

Goddess Teela - A Green Goddess that isn't translucent, has her own design and doesn't look like a Green Teela? Sold!

New 52 Yellow Cross He-Man - My favorite looks on He-Man tend to be his default barbarian look, whether it's his original costume, his 200X original costume or his New 52 Yellow Cross original costume. Furry boot, furry loincloth, chest harness, bracers...the actual details might change, but that's what I think looks like He-Man.

New 52 She-Ra - I like her DC design better than the original.

Comment

• Nemisythe
        Nemisythe commented
        Editing a comment
        DUDE you don;t like Stratos???? Oh man, I guess the way I'm looking at him is this would be how he looked after the Horde claimed his 'dead' body after the Second Ultimate Battleground and 'modified' him; I mean if he ever got a figure made in this look. Yeah I know I'm working off that awful Neitlich canon but this was something I thought of in order to maintain Stratos as a character and not being killed off like he wanted.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X