Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prahvus revealed!

Prahvus!

Looks okay. I've never been a huge fan of him, though.

This 200x stuff is cool but it doesn't look very MOTU to me.
    Heroic human battering ram, catapult, and space warp device.

https://battleram.wordpress.com/

Comment

Looks cool. I like him.
      "If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don't believe in it at all." ― Noam Chomsky

Comment

he looks awesome!!, (& they finally realized they need to provide subscibers with a benefit like emailing us reveals. it'll still hit the web, but subscribers get it 1st.) i hope enough people subscribe, they should be posting this everywhere on the web the old cartoon appears
        http://thepowersword.blogspot.com

Comment

He looks great, even though I never cared for him much in the beginning, but now I want him to be displayed on my shelf asap.

Comment

The figure looks great! My favorite figure from 200X.
            "We must always value life. Even the life of one who opposes us." ― He-Man

Comment

i used to think he was a lame 1-episode-r but his crazy head & that cape look so cool. does anyone know why there is a genie lamp, was that in the episode?
              http://thepowersword.blogspot.com

Comment

I'm a little dissapointed in him....He NEEDS to be a DARKER Gray/blue...he currently looks too bright in color.....the head sculpt is a bit off too

Comment

Originally posted by teemu81 View Post
                  I'm a little dissapointed in him....He NEEDS to be a DARKER Gray/blue...he currently looks too bright in color.....the head sculpt is a bit off too
                  This +1, although I am OK with the sculpt.
                  Not every beast is tender, especially if there is genius in his making.

Comment

Can you believe it took this long to get made? It is a goddamn travesty. Pink Hordaks, Stan Lee Sunglass Men, Purple Deadpools...... I mean, who is the gatekeeper of cool at Mattel? How can anyone not look at potential characters and say, "Well, Prahvus looks good, but let's go with Nepthu for now."

Better late than never.
                    “Anything is a dildo, if you're brave enough"
                    Thomas Jefferson

Always looking to trade MOTUC to complete my collection.

Comment

Originally posted by teemu81 View Post
                      That photo is super saturated, so I imagine he will be darker in hand. If not, time for some dull-coat!

Comment

Can anyone post up a comparison shot of the figure next to the image from the toon?

Comment

I Like him but was wondering where his cape is attached to. Only his shoulder skull? Pretty difficult not to lose that in a fight.

Comment

• Captain Atkin
                            Captain Atkin commented
                            Editing a comment
                            I was wondering about that too! At the very least, it looks like it would need a strap.

• GREP-A-TOR
                            GREP-A-TOR commented
                            Editing a comment
                            It's like one-strapping a backpack in high-school, side-caping is the rage for that time.

• JimPansen
                            JimPansen commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Lol,indeed. Everything else is considered uncool.

I'm sorry i just enjoy all the characters (maybe with the exception of Cy-Chop ) but he looks good, and I think this is a production piece with possible alterations pending; they just wanted to get it out for the fans to see cause the sub is closing soon. I like him although in this case i wish the would've used a modified Two bad chest buck to give him a little size since he appeared to be big in the cartoon. None the less I like everything we've seen and hope everyone will rally this sub thru! P.S. I hope the blue glows like Zodak's tribal bands...

Comment

• Mechanizor
                            Mechanizor commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Draego, you always can consult with Neitlich's wife, and see what's wrong with your head regarding Cy-Chop, even though you're not a Hollywood celebrity! ;-b

• GREP-A-TOR
                            GREP-A-TOR commented
                            Editing a comment
                            I agree, Two-Bad torso would have been choice. I am hoping for glow in the dark accents too.

• Nemisythe
                            Nemisythe commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Draego.... :P LOL! It was he was too much of a hodge-podge for me and the idea he cuts rather than chops is what always leaves me baffled.

BUT Drae, check out some of the notes on Cy-Chops true origin I created to make him interesting and acceptable (in my eyes);
                            Cy-Chop was created by Modulok as this was Modie's initial experimentation with body parts in swapping, separation reconnecting. After the success of this 'project' Cy-Chop vowed to always serve and answer Modulok's orders. Eventually in the future when Modulok initiates the Multi-Bot revolt Cy-Chop once again joins his creator to protect him until they can return and regain control of the Multi-Armada.

I think Prahvus looks great, and I really hope the sub goes through. I've wanted a figure of Prahvus since the 200X days. That would be really cool if his blue marking are the same GITD blue as Zodak's.
                          This figure has just GOT to be made!!!

...what's the story behind the lamp accessory?

Comment

The lamp looks like a filmation artifact from the(poorly named) episode Secret of Grayskull. http://www.he-manreviewed.com/season...ret-grayskull/
                            I do not understand why it's packed in with a 200X character...

Zodac's head that came with Strobo wasn't GitD, I fear he will not be either. I hope I am wrong! I hope the bio makes mention that he and Zodac have similar tattoos for a good, valid reason. Perhaps' Prahuz pilvered the body art spell technique from The Elders? I hope this "evil warlord from ancient times" turned Horde member (a possible season three plot line was that he be the one to kidnap Adora) Doesn't have a garbage bio.

I really wish the glove was removable since he lost it in battle with Teela'Na. I also with he came with Thunder punch He-man energy blast and Odiphious. I do like the weapon that resembles the same tech as the flying vehicles he and his minions rode into battle on.

But whatever, he is the BEST unique character design to come from 200X.

Originally posted by zombihamma View Post
                            Can anyone post up a comparison shot of the figure next to the image from the toon?
                            From James Blog. http://bustatoons.blogspot.com/2006/...ent-times.html

Last edited by Shawn; 03-23-2015, 09:41 PM.
                            Once upon a time, good advice was "be kind Rewind"now nobody remembers the past.

Masters of the universe The LOST TALES (a series of vintage style fan-comics and children's books)

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X