Clear All

• Mechanizor
    replied
    Dare vs Gorpo, only one will survive!!!

I think not, not after I burn my copy!

Leave a comment:

• MegaGearMax
    commented on 's reply
    Ah...the issue where Dare kills a shirt.

• Matthew L. Martin
    replied
    Well, we've already heard that He-Ro kills Illumina in Part 2, and "Dare vs. Gorpo" seems just as anticlimactic for Part 3.

Leave a comment:

• GREP-A-TOR
    replied
    Dare vs Gorpo. Exactly what we all wanted when we hit year three into MOTUC, right, guys?

At least Trollgollum is not around anymore, or we would have "Skeletor has actually been the Sorceress this whole time". "Hordak is actually Prince Adams REAL dad". "Man-At-Arms dies and Spector becomes the new king of Etheria after he marries Teela and defeats Skeleteen."

And Red Tornado would have been added to the mythos, but "someone" forgot to do the paperwork.

Leave a comment:

• Crespo
    commented on 's reply
    To be fair, the Non-NA Look for Dare as He-Ro 2 looks nice. On the other hand, forcefeeding us the Neitlichverse SOH stuff sucks!

• Battle Ram Man
    commented on 's reply
    Ugh. A giant middle finger from Neitlich

• PhantomZodak
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	11181338_10205337023159297_2478279218030191572_n.jpg
Views:	33
Size:	69.4 KB
ID:	39998

aren't you excited!!? i know i'm not.
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...786.1059837338

Leave a comment:

• Nemisythe
    commented on 's reply
    I'd even suggest that Spector's final sacrifice would be to absorb all this continuity crap into his system and implode taking it all away!

• djaro
    commented on 's reply
    Because I like him. I'm a sucker for passing the torch stories and I think he will look good on my shelf with King He-Man. But I like the 200X style Dare better than NA looking Dare.

• GREP-A-TOR
    commented on 's reply
    Why? Dare is pointless?

• zombihamma
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah , DH your totally right, ignoring him and his abomination of a 'comic' is the right thing to do,
    But that being said MGMs right I won't be able to contain myself tearing the next two apart( on the net and in real life) ,
    And like I said elsewhere , if castle grayskull man, Drago-man, and even photog and Cy-chop don't make a appearance in the next two ....well it really does say it all , I think I'll treat these comics the same as I treated some of the later mini comics I had as a kid ,.....and just throw them away

• djaro
    replied
    At least it was pretty. ...lol. I much prefer DC continuity to this hodgepodge. Hopefully the last two can redeem the arc but I won't hold my breath. I do however want a Dare and Despera figure. Note I said Dare and not He-ro2 which is what we will probably get.

Leave a comment:

• Crespo
    commented on 's reply
    The only GOOD Use for Spector is Scapegoat for continuity errors thanks to him messing up with the timeline.

• GREP-A-TOR
    commented on 's reply
    those are cool too, another neat army builder design that I like.

• PhantomZodak
    replied
    The best thing about the Mighty Spector is that you can use him to eliminate any or all of the new canon the way i do with my chrono guards. so that these stories get wiped out as if they never happened.:hemanrocks:

Leave a comment:

• barrasco
    replied
    Originally posted by Dark Horse View Post
    Fk Nutlick.
    With Mermista's trident! So that he can learn that tridents are used to pierce and not to chop people's heads off...

Leave a comment:

• MegaGearMax
    commented on 's reply
    The fun part is that we have two more parts coming...and the final figure of the year.

• MegaGearMax
    commented on 's reply
    Even worse than that Leech mini-comic? LOL!

By the time any new version of MOTU will come out, Mattel will have gotten the message that the Neithlichverse stuff should be forgotten. I don't know about the Mattyboards, but even most fans on the .org hated this comic.

• Mechanizor
    commented on 's reply
    Amen to that...

• Black Zodac
    replied
    This was the worst MOTU mini comic that I have ever read. If I were the President of Mattel, I would destroy the next 2 issues planned to be released this year. Just burn them. This crap is bad for the brand. The art looks good, but that isn't enough. You can't just put lipstick on a pig and expect everyone to be impressed. Chances are, these comics have already been printed, but if they haven't been printed out, I really think Mattel needs to scrap the story and just write a new one. Use the art Axel did where appropriate, and just hire him to draw a few new panels where needed.

This story was a complete travesty. It's time to kill the Neitlich story arch. Mattel.... please don't give that ex-employee any more press. All he does is cheapen your brand.
    Last edited by Black Zodac; 04-05-2015, 02:05 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Shawn
    commented on 's reply
    Well, If He'd have said "if Only I knew, I'd have been hear"or something to that efect, that scene would feel honest and make sense. No matter if it rips on Superman Returns. LOL. Instead, we now have to deal with Deadbeat Dad He-Man as Cannon because Scott doesn't think things through enough.

• Shawn
    commented on 's reply
    Good eye about the original Laser-Lot. While I think the idea, gimmick and name are good, parts sharing make him boring no mater what.
    I'd love to see a redesigned Sir Laser-Lot VS Dreago Man as a mini comic story.

• PhantomZodak
    commented on 's reply
    i was making a joke about the lack of proofreading. it should be a stasis field not a status field.

• MegaGearMax
    commented on 's reply
    But He-Man put the sword there HIMSELF. I was thinking that he could have removed the sword, but the story called for He-Man to be without the sword and for Dare to start using it.

• MegaGearMax
    commented on 's reply
    LOL! In that case, his good ideas dwindle down further, then.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X