No announcement yet.

Homecoming: Fall of Eternia - part 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So I was just having another look at the crud that is this mini comic and in the panel just before ...spoiler!... ( yep that was sarcasm) ..castle greyskull blows up , Spector is running up toward he-man and co , and the time thingy on his arm is shooting green 'time travel lasers in to the swirling mist around greayskull, so yep it's Spectors/Scotts fault

Comment

• Crespo
      Crespo commented
      Editing a comment
      To be fair, the green Spector Energy is being used as a TG cheap Web-Line rip-off. In the comic before this one, we can see Spector pulling off a Spidey hanging upside down on a web-line pose. Maybe Castle Grayskull blew itself up as an attempt to erase Spector from history...

I just can't get over how terrible these new comics are. Scott should have hired proper writers to work on these. Fleshing them out himslf was a mistake. It all reads as bad fan-fiction.
    “The internet treats censorship as a malfunction and routes around it." ― John Perry Barlow

Comment

I jsut cringe looking at those 2 mini-comic covers. The art is nice, but vintage mini-comics always featured He-Man on the cover. This just gives us He-Man's head in the corner like an afterthought. I have no interest in the story of He-Ro, son of He-Man, and I don't know many fans that do. This does not feel like a logical continuation of the MOTU mythos. This just feels like an ex- employee who was trying to leave his mark on the world.
      "We must always value life. Even the life of one who opposes us." ― He-Man

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Atkin View Post
        I jsut cringe looking at those 2 mini-comic covers. The art is nice, but vintage mini-comics always featured He-Man on the cover. This just gives us He-Man's head in the corner like an afterthought. I have no interest in the story of He-Ro, son of He-Man, and I don't know many fans that do. This does not feel like a logical continuation of the MOTU mythos. This just feels like an ex- employee who was trying to leave his mark on the world.
        That was exactly what TG was trying to do. Mighty Spector kicked it off. The dead silence in that room when he was first announced was deafening and very telling.

Comment

• deano_ue
          deano_ue commented
          Editing a comment
          And yet that stain of an idea is one of the most protected and fan guarded elements of the classics.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X