Multi-Bot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multi-Bot

MattyCollector.com has announced on their Facebook page that the Masters of the Universe Classics Multi-Bot will be delayed by one month. The action figure is being moved from May to June due to overseas shipping.

A message from Mattycollector.com:

MULTI-BOT UPDATE: From the Desk of Skeletor's Love Child.

Good morning (or afternoon for those who may be viewing from across the pond)! Quick update about our friend Multi-Bot: I know he was originally scheduled to be released in May, however it's taking him a little longer than planned to get here. Since I can't give you something that's not physically here he will now be offered in June. Just wanted to give you a heads up so the worry/concern/panic attacks could be minimized

Skeletor's Love Child
    Click image for larger version

Name:	MOTUC-Multi-Bot-2.jpg
Views:	22
Size:	71.8 KB
ID:	39649
    "We must always value life. Even the life of one who opposes us." ― He-Man

Well, that sucks, but things happen and just another month isn't a big of a deal in my case!

Comment

Funnily enough I always thought he was due in June.

Comment

looking at him, all i can see are all the NA characters they could make with those new parts.

(i'm going to keep saying it, these idiots should be emailing their subscribers first. they are so terrible at customer service.)
        http://thepowersword.blogspot.com

Comment

I'm OK with that! Saves some money for a planned vacation!

Comment

Yippee, just opened mine, and he's awesome. The gummy guns however suck and feel too cheap! Nonetheless, the figure has great details and it's a lot of fun to screw around with. I think I need to buy another one for that extra displayability...

Comment

Nice to hear he turned out ok. How gummy are the guns, are they worse or the same as previous floppy accessories?
              “What is freedom of expression? Without the freedom to offend, it ceases to exist."― Salman Rushdie

Comment

• Mechanizor
                Mechanizor commented
                Editing a comment
                More or less the same if not worse!

Looks like someone is asleep at the wheel over at Mattycollector.com today. I've been signed in for 20 minutes, and the sale still has not gone live.

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Atkin View Post
                Looks like someone is asleep at the wheel over at Mattycollector.com today. I've been signed in for 20 minutes, and the sale still has not gone live.
                Huh, I totally forgot about the sale today, and I just logged in, and still the items that I want say "coming soon"! LOL

Edit: I just refreshed the page and the sale finally opened up, and got my second Multi-Bot and Sssqueeze...
                Last edited by Mechanizor; 06-15-2015, 05:41 PM.

Comment

They are up for sale now!

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Atkin View Post
                    They are up for sale now!

And I just made my first purchase from MattyCollector in two and a half years. Classics King Hsss has a lieutenant, so he won't be outnumbered against He-Ro and Eldor.

Comment

I think he turned out well, but I doubt I'll be getting him. He's not nearly as cool or essential as Modulok, although apparently he's better engineered.
                      Heroic human battering ram, catapult, and space warp device.

https://battleram.wordpress.com/

Comment

having the straight legs really makes a difference, he is soo much better than the vintage.

Slide28 by ThePowerSword, on Flickr

Slide26 by ThePowerSword, on Flickr

Slide29 by ThePowerSword, on Flickr
                        http://thepowersword.blogspot.com

Comment

I finally got around to reviewing Multi-Bot! Here he is!

Comment

I finally received my figure a few days ago, and it is amazing!!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X