X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mechanizor
    replied
    Originally posted by Mechanaizor View Post
    Most likely I'll be getting the Collector's Choice sub, but I'll be cherry-picking on the Filmation characters.
    I've just decided not to subscribe anymore, after seeing how Mattel is still pulling their BS on us! I think I'd rather pay the secondary market prices for the figurers or items that are exclusives to the subs and cherry pick the rest... I'd be better off if I deal less with Mattel and Digital River.

Leave a comment:

• Crespo
    commented on 's reply
    yup, but mentioning that they could at least make Beastman look like he's not wearing spandex by reusing parts of the furry buck can be dangerous in some places...

• Dark Angel
    replied
    The Fwoosh got some official images and first look proto images from The Four Horsemen - Clicky. General Sunder looks...thick.

Leave a comment:

• Matthew L. Martin
    commented on 's reply
    Twistoid and Rotar show up Monday the 27th.

No news on the Filmation subscription, but I expect early August--just as Collector's Choice is tailing off or just after it ends.

EDIT: Turns out the Filmation sub will open in October.
    Last edited by Matthew L. Martin; 07-21-2015, 01:24 AM.

• Matthew L. Martin
    commented on 's reply
    teemu--Not my choice either, but I have to say that with the possible exception of Vultak, I've seen all of them show up repeatedly on fan request lists. And three of them are runners-up from the fan votes.

• Mechanizor
    replied
    And here is ActionFigurePics' MattyPalooza' coverage if you're interested:

Leave a comment:

• Mechanizor
    commented on 's reply
    Believe me, I'm not a big fan of everything there either, but Dispara, Night-Stalker, Horde Wraith and Tuskador are the ones that I'm after basically...

• teemu81
    commented on 's reply
    doing the opposite...most of the "collectors choice" certainly wasn't my choice

• Battle_Brak
    commented on 's reply
    Well the legal department may have suggested they play it safe and only reveal what was already definitely in the pipeline, but it would be just that: a suggestion. It's not like they are actual law enforcement. Some stuff like safety regulations you should definitely follow them on (don't give blade actual blades is probably a really good suggestion) the other stuff is not so important and it's more or less to avoid frivolous lawsuits. I used to work in the art department for a toy company so I'm pretty familiar with how most of this stuff works (although Mattel could be quite different). Toyguru exaggerated and flat out lied about a lot of things.

• Draego-Man
    commented on 's reply
    Bu, bu, bu, but LEGAL!!!

What a bloody liar! TG was totally exposed for what he is.

• Mechanizor
    replied
    Most likely I'll be getting the Collector's Choice sub, but I'll be cherry-picking on the Filmation characters.

Leave a comment:

• Battle_Brak
    replied
    I was really pleased with this years SDCC showing. I like that they are continuing with fan demanded characters in the classics packaging, and I'm happy with the selection of characters they've chosen. Snake Mountain looks amazing, but my wallet is already sobbing openly. The price drop and the smaller subscription is very welcome. Having two mini subs instead of one big one was a great move and I think they will see subscription numbers rise dramatically because people aren't locked into buying every figure. The Filmation variant line is an easy pass for me, but there is still so much stuff I'm interested in and I'm very happy I'm not being forced to buy a bunch of Filmation stuff I have no interest in. Also letting us know everything we are buying up front! What a bizarre idea?! It's as if a huge source of unethical business practices is no longer involved...

Leave a comment:

• Draego-Man
    replied
    When will the Filmation sub go on sale?

Also when are Twistoid and Rotar going to be available?

Leave a comment:

• Krateros
    replied
    Ecstatic over the Filmation sub. I only wish it was bigger! Wow, those colors pop! Those faces so expressive! Glad I kept fairly restrained with MOTUC, because I might be going whole hog with this Filmation line!

Leave a comment:

• _RZ_
    replied
    Wow, lots of great items. Snake Mountain, Point Dread, Masque highlights for me. Sucks Red Beast Man is Power-Con Exclusive but oh well.

Leave a comment:

• Nemisythe
    replied
    Walk Through:

Leave a comment:

• Nemisythe
    commented on 's reply
    I felt they same a bit as well; if not bare legs, her should have had the furry shorts as a nod. And what's up with the M on the buckle? As for the head: thankfully I'm not a fan of the Laser Light fig's so that head will be my Dare one until the possibility of the Filmation head version coming in another head pack or offering.

• Andy
    replied
    Here's PD's panel coverage video.

Leave a comment:

• darkhawk411
    commented on 's reply
    I wondered if he'd do that. Actually I was pretty certain he would.

• zombihamma
    replied
    Hmmmm it is a new sculpt, but it looks so much like the NA he-man one I couldn't tell the diffrence haha ,
    Old Scott is up to his old tricks trying to claim credit for the Thunder Cats line

Leave a comment:

• zombihamma
    commented on 's reply
    The collectors choice looks cool , loving DarIus's head, but the red beast man it a bit of a repaint letdown , they could have at least given him a new head

• zombihamma
    replied
    Awesome all round, but dare should have had bear legs, and what's with the same head as his dad, man talk about cheap , he really needed a new noggin, ( maybe I'll take the filmation he-man head, and resculpt the hair )

Leave a comment:

• zombihamma
    commented on 's reply
    This sums it up for me, it seems like now he's gone , all the things he said were, absolutely impossible are happening , with no big drama , just boom, check out our new filmation line and snake mountain, oh and here's a tallon fighter, oh yeah, here are a bunch of fan choices , Not to mention a new thunder cats line done in classics style , well done Mattel and the horse men , there are a few stinkers but on the whole these reveils are amazing

• teemu81
    replied
    I'll be cherry picking...I only want Masque,Vultak,Night Stalker and Sunder....could care less about the rest

I might Sub for the Filmation.I want that Evil Seed

Snake Mountain is bought for sure!

Leave a comment:

• darkhawk411
    replied
    Well not only do I love both sub options but also knowing in advance everything that's coming next year (gee I guess Mattel Legal had a change in policy). I was totally on the fence, prior to this panel, now I'm just going to give them my wallet. I also let the wife know I was buying a Bluetooth speaker, hehehe.

Leave a comment:

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎