Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nemisythe
    commented on 's reply
    Well considering they work in conjunction with Mattel and are the only Con that promotes He-Man and Now Thundercats (and the limited run) yep. I'd say this may be the 'CHASE' figure...

• PhantomZodak
    replied
    Originally posted by JimPansen View Post
    Grayskull con has absolutely not enough visitors to justify production of a figure.
    but power-con has enough visitors for 3 exclusives??

Leave a comment:

• Dark Horse
    replied
    This was my favourite SDCC reveal.

Leave a comment:

• JimPansen
    commented on 's reply
    I don´t think so. Grayskull con has absolutely not enough visitors to justify production of a figure. I bet it´ll be the chase figure.

• Mechanizor
    replied
    IMHO, all those exclusives should be made available to all fans with a different packaging for the mass market.

Leave a comment:

• Dolfanar
    replied
    It's going to be the Grayskull con exlusive and will be ********ly difficult/expensive to get. Just a guess, but it seems to be Mattel's new M.O.

Leave a comment:

• JimPansen
    replied
    It is a kind of bland figure i know, BUT it means a lot to us germans!
    Most of us couldn´t watch the cartoon and we "only" had our audioplays, which had mostly a much darker mood then filmation !
    Our Skeletor was such a great actor and bad ass and no squeaking moron( no offence).
    Especially "Anti-Eternia" is considered one of the grimmest episodes and i bet a lot of children crapped their pants back then, while listening to it.
    Anti He-Man is the symbol of our "Filmation"> "Europa", the company that did our beloved audio plays.
    I wouldn´t be a MotU Fan if i hadn´t had the audio plays.
    He is very important as a symbol.
    I would love a more sinister facesculpt with shaggy hair though ;-)

Leave a comment:

• Nemisythe
    replied
    I like it's and a great nod to our German / European brethren who have supported the line and at times even stronger than most. I want it and from guess it may be the 2016 Chase figure...
    Unfortunately there are some business tactics Mattel has yet to eliminate (Digital River & Con Exclusives; which is more a completist complaint) which I hope even if they don't eliminate find a way to modify to fulfill the fans needs!

Leave a comment:

• Andy
    replied
    Its NWO wolfpack he-man, just kidding. I dig the figure, just wish he had the savage he-man alternative head.

He's probably going to be a pain in the ass to obtain. I see him as a chase figure but it'd be easier to send in 3 proofs of purchase.

Leave a comment:

• Mechanizor
    replied
    I'd buy that figure.

Leave a comment:

• MIDOR
    replied
    AWESOME!(sarcasm)
    black face he-man
    film negative he-man
    Ginger He-man
    Bro-Man. the most powerful man in the antiverse

Leave a comment:

• Captain Atkin
    replied
    My guess is that this will be an exclusive for Grayskull-Con. Anti-He-Man is very popular in Germany.

My next guess would be that he is the 2016 "chase" figure.

Leave a comment:

• Draego-Man
    started a topic Anti He-Man Speculation

Anti He-Man Speculation

All we know for certain is that Mattel has found a legitimate way to get rid of some of their excess stock of Blastic.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X