Calix cost me $67.43!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calix cost me $67.43!!!

Just received my shipping notice and that is what I was charged. What the hell is going on with this company? FFS.
    "If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don't believe in it at all." ― Noam Chomsky

Check your actual CC charges. On mine, it appears they have only charged for Calix + shipping + tax ($39 and change) last night, but the invoice they emailed also shows the initial charge of $26 from months ago when I subscribed for a total of over $60. Stupid, yes, but we are talking about Digital River.
    Last edited by Dark Angel; 07-15-2015, 11:20 AM.
    Not every beast is tender, especially if there is genius in his making.

Comment

Ok, I'll look. Takes a few days for my transactions to be posted to my CC. Thanks.
      "If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don't believe in it at all." ― Noam Chomsky

Comment

I've had those types of shenanigans before from Matty too. Seen prices both above and way below what was actually charged to my card. Thankfully the mess was only on their invoices and I was charged the right amounts.
        “What is freedom of expression? Without the freedom to offend, it ceases to exist."― Salman Rushdie

Comment

Draego, have you been able to follow up on this, yet?
          Not every beast is tender, especially if there is genius in his making.

Comment

Yeah, just their usual stupidity. They charged correctly, but had a bunch of crap on the invoice.

Comment

Well, I hate to put any apprehension in you but it could be a little more worse... You could receive him opened already like I did....

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X