Heads of Eternia - Grizzlor or not?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heads of Eternia - Grizzlor or not?

I thought a new Grizzlor head was coming in this pack, but looking at the package pictures it doesn't seem like it is included. Does anyone know the deal with this? Are we getting a Grizzlor 200X head or not?

From Matty's page (Skeletor's Love Child):

Grizzlor’s Head: Yes, you will receive a Grizzlor head in the sub only accessory pack. The reason you didn’t see him during Toy Fair is because at the time we were going to only make a face plate available (as you saw in Brandon’s video); we later decided to provide a full head instead. To minimize confusion the face plate was pulled and only five sculpts were shown. Surprise!
    Last edited by Draego-Man; 07-16-2015, 07:27 AM.
    "If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don't believe in it at all." ― Noam Chomsky

Photo from SDCC (click).
    Not every beast is tender, especially if there is genius in his making.

Comment

Very strange that these other packages are showing up without Grizzlor. Anyway, thanks for the image!
      "If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don't believe in it at all." ― Noam Chomsky

Comment

There was uproar as soon as that picture was revealed. So Mattel backtracked and went with a head.
        So that picture quickly became outdated.

Comment

The earlier images were packaging samples and weren't finished. Initially they were going to just include the faceplate for Grizzlor but that would require that customers removed the glued on vintage face from their Grizzlors so they pushed for including a full head. If you look closely on the original packaging sample you can see the small squarish indent where the faceplate would have went. It's between and to the left of Buss-Off and Clawful.

Comment

Glad to see that the Grizzlor head will be included.
            “The internet treats censorship as a malfunction and routes around it." ― John Perry Barlow

Comment

I hope he's included. I recently bought an extra Grizzlor to put the new head on...

Comment

Originally posted by Dynamo of Eternia View Post
                I hope he's included. I recently bought an extra Grizzlor to put the new head on...

"I know you guys have been wondering about 200X Grizzlor head and now that I have some concrete answers I can share what’s going on.Yes, the new head was scheduled to be released with the head pack. However, when we tried to combine the two we found out that it wouldn’t be possible to do so due to costs. We tried a few different options (alternate packaging, higher price point, etc.), but none of these choices made sense (business or common).

So here’s what we’ve decided to do: 200X Grizzlor head will still be released in 2015 but he will arrive as a complete figure. Accessories, alternate head, another set of legs…it will all be there. After reviewing all the different factors that went into making this product this was the only thing that made sense as well as the right thing to do. We know that promises were made regarding how you were supposed to receive this head but ultimately…it just wasn’t possible. It didn’t sit well with any of us to force you to pay a premium for this item so we decided to put the power in your hands.

As a sub holder you will not be locked in to purchasing this figure. 200X Grizzlor will be offered during the month of November as an add on item. If you want him, he’ll be available during Early Access; if not, you won’t be obligated to purchase. All remaining stock not purchased will be offered during our November All Access sale. There will be pictures posted of the furry headed Horde Man member at a later date, but I didn’t want to wait any longer to give you a heads up.

Transparently Yours,
                Skeletor’s Love Child"
                http://thepowersword.blogspot.com

Comment

• Dynamo of Eternia
                  Dynamo of Eternia commented
                  Editing a comment
                  That's pretty funny!

... I just hope it doesn't actually end up happening!

Originally posted by PhantomZodak View Post

"I know you guys have been wondering about 200X Grizzlor head and now that I have some concrete answers I can share what’s going on.Yes, the new head was scheduled to be released with the head pack. However, when we tried to combine the two we found out that it wouldn’t be possible to do so due to costs. We tried a few different options (alternate packaging, higher price point, etc.), but none of these choices made sense (business or common).

So here’s what we’ve decided to do: 200X Grizzlor head will still be released in 2015 but he will arrive as a complete figure. Accessories, alternate head, another set of legs…it will all be there. After reviewing all the different factors that went into making this product this was the only thing that made sense as well as the right thing to do. We know that promises were made regarding how you were supposed to receive this head but ultimately…it just wasn’t possible. It didn’t sit well with any of us to force you to pay a premium for this item so we decided to put the power in your hands.

As a sub holder you will not be locked in to purchasing this figure. 200X Grizzlor will be offered during the month of November as an add on item. If you want him, he’ll be available during Early Access; if not, you won’t be obligated to purchase. All remaining stock not purchased will be offered during our November All Access sale. There will be pictures posted of the furry headed Horde Man member at a later date, but I didn’t want to wait any longer to give you a heads up.

Transparently Yours,
                Skeletor’s Love Child"
                Haha, well played!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X