Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The 2016 Collector's Choice subscription is a GO!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The 2016 Collector's Choice subscription is a GO!

Here comes the good news from the Matty:

And now you shall receive them! [ATTACH=CONFIG]n42124[/ATTACH]

The sub passed with flying colors and we surpassed our goal by 75%!

If you subbed in you can expect to receive Lord Masque in January 2016 with Vultak, Crita, and the rest of the gang following throughout the year (Day Of stock will be available in limited quantities).

As always, thank you for your continued support of the brand. Things are always in a perpetual state of change but when YOU demonstrate your love and passion for MOTU it makes it that much easier for the team to continue to deliver you guys quality products.

Congratulations once again, back to the salt mines I go.

Skeletor's Love Child
    http://forums.mattycollector.com/eve...5/m/2031047788
    Attached Files

This is great news! Glad the subscription went through
    "We must always value life. Even the life of one who opposes us." ― He-Man

Comment

w00t! Bring on the Filmation Sub or whatever the hell they're calling it

Comment

Good to hear.

Yes. Bring on the submation figures

(see what I did there? feel free to use it)

Comment

[ sarcasm ]*Gasp!*[ /sarcasm ]
          Not every beast is tender, especially if there is genius in his making.

Comment

175%!!! Wild.

Time to start campaigning for the 2017 figures now!

Comment

Um. No. To soon. Besides Mattel should have a decent idea what the fans want. If they don't then they should have a decent idea of what's left.
              Originally posted by MegaGearMax View Post
              175%!!! Wild.
              Time to start campaigning for the 2017 figures now!

Comment

Originally posted by MegaGearMax View Post
                175%!!! Wild.
                Strange isn't it? Especially after we're lead to believe by Nutlich that we barely made it through the other subs he used to run!

Comment

• Mechanizor
                  Mechanizor commented
                  Editing a comment
                  There is always a possibility that the "new upper management" has found a cheaper manufacturing vendor like what you've proposed here, having said that, Neitlich has been lying from day one, about almost everything, especially if you've followed his answers and remarks over the years like some of us here did, which also makes his past statements about the sub numbers, quotas and sales very questionable!

I remember when he used to say on one of the RGD episodes that the subs are doing great; above and beyond Mattel's expectations, then he comes in a year or so later saying due to the manufacturing higher costs, the subs are now barely hitting the minimum!!! And he started using that marketing BS tactics to even push more sub sales until the very end making fans believing the numbers aren't there yet! And after the sub closes, lo and behold, we see 20-30% increase in sub numbers in the last hours!

Give me a break!!!!...

• Dynamo of Eternia
                  Dynamo of Eternia commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I understand that. I'm not saying that Scott never contradicted himself in the past and said things that weren't true. He most certainly have, and I've stated my own criticisms of him in the past.

But, and I genuinely mean this with all due respect, it gets kind of ridiculous how far some people take the assumption that EVERYTHING SINGLE WORD he says is the EXTREME POLAR OPPOSITE of the truth. I understand taking most things that he says with a grain of salt and questioning it to SOME extent, but how far some people take it is absurd.

If he said "the sky is blue,"... something that is generally true under normal day time conditions when the weather is good... there are some who would try to find a way to twist that as much as possible to accuse him of lying. I can see the comments now...

"He probably said that at night when the sky was black! Lying scumbag!"

"The sky isn't ALWAYS blue... sometimes when the sun is settings it is shades of orange, red, and purple... and stuff! What a dirty liar!"

"Technically the sky is LIGHT blue. He needs to get his facts straight and stop spreading LIES!!"

"When he posted that, it was storming where I live and the sky was dark! He should look at the weather before spreading LIES about the color of the sky! LIES BLAHHHHH.... LIES!!!!!"

It just gets kind of ridiculous.
                  Last edited by Dynamo of Eternia; 08-13-2015, 11:59 PM.

• Mechanizor
                  Mechanizor commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I won't give Neitlich the benefit of the doubt not until I see actual data that supports his claims! There will always be lots of (maybes and ifs) about his statements, and wether he is telling partial of the truth or not, his history doesn't support any of his claims as actual facts.

Your analogy of the blue sky doesn't cut it, for me at least, not until I see factual data, or a very reliable source that supports some of his numbers and statements!

Scott is't your typical naive MOTU fan, he is a salesman, twisted, hateful and got caught lying on numerous occasions, and that alone should discredit his remarks automatically, not until we see an actual proof to claim otherwise. Until then, I'd remain skeptical and go with my guts and say he was BSing us all along.

Cheers

I look forward to buying these on EBAY for less than I would pay for a sub.
                “Anything is a dildo, if you're brave enough"
                Thomas Jefferson

Always looking to trade MOTUC to complete my collection.

Comment

are you guys voting in the polls?
                  http://thepowersword.blogspot.com

Comment

Originally posted by PhantomZodak View Post
                    are you guys voting in the polls?
                    What polls may I ask?

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X