Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What new properties would You like to see from MattyCollector?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What new properties would You like to see from MattyCollector?

They asked at SDCC but I haven't really seen any commotion about it yet. I'd like to see the Four Horsemen tackle Visionaries and Spaceballs.

What about you guys? What old or new properties would you suggest?

Click image for larger version

Name:	banner_231.jpg
Views:	13
Size:	62.0 KB
ID:	44249
    “Collective fear stimulates herd instinct, and tends to produce ferocity toward those who are not regarded as members of the herd.” ~Bertrand Russell

I have a lot of older friends who are not into MOTU that would love to see Major Matt Mason come back.

Name:	space_mission_team.jpg
Views:	7
Size:	61.3 KB
ID:	44248
    "We must always value life. Even the life of one who opposes us." ― He-Man

Comment

BraveStar and that's it.

Name:	72947.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	49.8 KB
ID:	44250
      "If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don't believe in it at all." ― Noam Chomsky

Comment

Small Soldiers!! With all the MOTUC articulation.

Name:	1435172373501-7.jpg
Views:	9
Size:	64.6 KB
ID:	44251

Comment

...nothing really.. They cost entirely too much, and Mattel is simply unreliable - I'd rather some other company like Funko attempt to bring back older/defunct properties.
          Not every beast is tender, especially if there is genius in his making.

Comment

• Andy
            Andy commented
            Editing a comment
            That thought crossed my mind as well...mainly because of digital river though.

I'd love to see DC or marvel in the MotU Classics scale...but at retail.

• darkhawk411
            darkhawk411 commented
            Editing a comment
            I'm only up for Funko if they improve the quality of their figures. Funko figs break far to easily.

I'm with Dark Angel on this, however if they get rid of DR or entirely revamp it with reasonable shipping fees, I'd like to see the 4HM tackle World of Warcraft...

Comment

Bravestarr would be cool. Even cooler if they find a way to tie his story in with Rio Blast.
            “We change people through conversation, not through censorship." ― Jay Z

Comment

C.O.P.S.

Fighting crime in a future time.

Last edited by Andy; 09-02-2015, 09:38 PM.
              “Collective fear stimulates herd instinct, and tends to produce ferocity toward those who are not regarded as members of the herd.” ~Bertrand Russell

Comment

Bravestarr in MOTUC scale and same level of Articulation would be nice. Maybe Silverhawks (and if we're lucky Tigersharks!)
                I ♥ Glimmer!

Comment

Also have to put in a vote for BraveStarr, though would only really be interested if they were handled by 4H.

Also - Swat Kats.

Comment

• Crespo
                    Crespo commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Handled by the FourHorsemen should be mandatory...

• rothsauce
                    rothsauce commented
                    Editing a comment
                    The only other companies I'd budge on would be NECA or McFarlane Toys - the latter having never worked on MOTU but could certainly do a good job and still offer a fair price.

Inhumanoids and Supernaturals!

Heroic human battering ram, catapult, and space warp device.

https://battleram.wordpress.com/

Comment

• Mechanizor
                    Mechanizor commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Hear hear...

• Andy
                    Andy commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Supernaturals would have a better shot than visionaries because they belonged to Hasbro.

I had some of the supernaturals too and they'd be pretty cool getting a revival.

Captain Power would also be cool.

"We must always value life. Even the life of one who opposes us." ― He-Man

Comment

• Mechanizor
                    Mechanizor commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Interesting, I never heard of it or seen it before, however after a little google search, I was kind of impressed with designs even though they're a little outdated for todays market. Very 80's looking, but that era was somehow magical in many ways, and I'd like to see a new twist on this franchise!

• Captain Atkin
                    Captain Atkin commented
                    Editing a comment
                    They were made by Mattel in 1986/87. Gary Goddard, the director of the 1987 He-Man film, owns the rights to the property. I know that he is interested in seeing them made as an action figure line again.

Since they're already tackling Power Lords, I hope they pump out one, two, or all three Beast Machines.

Crystar, (remco) Warlord, and Centurions would also be interesting.

Comment

• rothsauce
                    rothsauce commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Transformers Beast Machines? If so, which three?

Beast machines were a subline of power lords.

There were 4 actually...I had 2 of them but only remember 3.

http://www.action-figures.ca/power_lords.htm

Comment

Figured it would be related to another property, but couldn't find anything about them! Do like quite a few of the Power Lords designs. Seeing some more versions like they are doing with the He-Man statues would be pretty sweet, specially for the 'realistic' route.

Comment

Speaking of properties that need more love, came across a nice BraveStarr shirt that I've had in my cart for waaaaaaay too long. Next paycheck will remedy that.
                    Hope no one minds my sharing this here!

http://www.redbubble.com/people/harz...t-the-marshall

Name:	I shot the Marshall.jpg
Views:	7
Size:	318.7 KB
ID:	42645

Comment

I was going through the old toychest and found my earth force figures in bad shape. I used to merge them with my He-man adventures. Great memories!

Anyways, I'd like to see them get a reboot even if I'm probably one of few who actually remember them.

Speaking of toys whom only a few remember, Lords of Light...what a cool gimmick!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X