The Fwoosh's Mara of Primus review.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Fwoosh's Mara of Primus review.

Check out the review here, another awesome looking forgotten figure, I got her two days ago, and even though I don't have any emotional connection to her character, I must say that the figure's design is great:
    http://thefwoosh.com/2015/06/first-look-masters-of-the-universe-classics-mara-of-primus

I've never been a huge fan of the mace ponytail. It would have been nice if they included a ponytail connection with no mace attached. That said, I think this is a good looking figure. I really like the weapons they gave her.
    "We must always value life. Even the life of one who opposes us." ― He-Man

Comment

She looks ok. Not my favorite character at all, but still ok.
      "If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don't believe in it at all." ― Noam Chomsky

Comment

Teela still has the prettiest face in this line by far and is still the best female figure

Comment

Originally posted by teemu81 View Post
          Teela still has the prettiest face in this line by far and is still the best female figure
          Your taste apparently sucks, can't you see that Madame Razz is the hottie one?!!! Just ask Eamon..

As for the Teela, too bad that her articulations are limited because of her stupid dress!

Comment

• teemu81
            teemu81 commented
            Editing a comment
            The only thing Madame has going for her is her gigantic, fat saggy melons ......as far as Teela,yeah her articulations could of been better,but she still satifies

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X