No announcement yet.

"Failmation" Teela Revealed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pretty disappointed in this figure. Those lips and them goddamn eyebrows...... if you've ever wondered WTF RuPaul would look like as a MOTUC figure, well there you have it!:Slithe:

Comment

• Mechanizor
      Mechanizor commented
      Editing a comment
      Haha, that's what've insinuated as well above!... The thing, it's not only her crappy face, but also her torso is totally jagged up as if she has no waist, and her armor is just ridiculous.

And don't get me started on the "f" up miniaturized Point-Dread...

If they're doing the sculpting by hand... they ought to switch to digital ASAP.
    “A society that gets rid of all its troublemakers goes downhill." ― Robert A. Heinlein

Comment

i saw on FB that someone started casting their own failmation teela head :liono:
      http://thepowersword.blogspot.com

Comment

http://thefwoosh.com/2015/09/first-l...-talon-fighter

You can see her now in all her ****ed up glory... or rather "gory". She looks HIDEOUS!!!
        "If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don't believe in it at all." ― Noam Chomsky

Comment

• Captain Atkin
          Captain Atkin commented
          Editing a comment
          I think the "pilot" head looks great. Something must have happened when they were making the Filmation head, because you can see that the chin is shorter than on the pilot head, giving her a baby face. It looks like they purposely sanded her chin down.

Here is a great comparison shot of the MOTUC Teela's:

Comment

• PhantomZodak
          PhantomZodak commented
          Editing a comment
          she looks horrible next to those strong warrior women. ugh. she looks like she's had too much plastic surgery

• Mechanizor
          Mechanizor commented
          Editing a comment
          I agree, to me, she is a bootleg jawless/chinless/waistless Teela!... Too bad such a figure was inserted into the TalonFighter-PointDread set! Now we have to endure the high price because of this crappy figure! :-/

• MegaGearMax
          MegaGearMax commented
          Editing a comment
          That's terrible. WTF happened to this Teela?

She looks like an ape... hence, CHIMP TEELA!!!
        "If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don't believe in it at all." ― Noam Chomsky

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X