Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Back to 1985 Sale! Castle Grayskull for only $195.00!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back to 1985 Sale! Castle Grayskull for only $195.00!!

Great Scott! In celebration of Back to the Future Day, Mattycollector.com has some amazing offers on cool Masters of the Universe items!

Castle Grayskull for $195.00
    Battle Ram for $66.00
    Giant MOTU figures for $37.50 each
    Wind Raider for $30.00
    Eternian Palace Guards for $27.00
    Battle Cat for $17.50
    King Hssss for $13.50
    Intergalactic Skeletor for $13.50
    Wall Mount Display stands for $12.50
    Bubble Power She-Ra for $11.00
    Mini MOTU figure sets for $10.00 each
    Stackable Stands for $7.50
    Flying Stands for $7.50
    MOTUC Package Clamshells for $7.50
    Snake Mountain stands for $7.50
    "We must always value life. Even the life of one who opposes us." ― He-Man

A great sale, however, bad timing for me though!... Especially when Point-Dread/Talon-Fighter is coming next month!

Comment

I did end up buying an extra Wind Raider and Battle Ram. The price was good for me.
      “We change people through conversation, not through censorship." ― Jay Z

Comment

I bought an extra Battle Ram.
        "We must always value life. Even the life of one who opposes us." ― He-Man

Comment

I would have bought the giants at this price, but I was traveling and missed out.
          "If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don't believe in it at all." ― Noam Chomsky

Comment

• Captain Atkin
            Captain Atkin commented
            Editing a comment
            The one giant I would have bought yesterday... Zodac... was at regular price, so I passed.

I picked up 3 more Battle Rams. And that was about it. As for the Talon Fighter that thing isn't going anywhere unless they try to make it seem like they made a low production run (which I doubt cause I'm sure the cross-sell with Castle Grayskull will hopefully try to empty out that overstock of castles) so I'm in no real rush to get it; especially when the holiday figures are coming up right after along with the Christmas holiday....

Comment

I like the sale but not digital river....come on liquidation to Big Lots.
            “Collective fear stimulates herd instinct, and tends to produce ferocity toward those who are not regarded as members of the herd.” ~Bertrand Russell

Comment

I wanted to get the hook hand Aquaman at that price, but I couldn't justify the shipping on just one figure and there weren't any other figures I wanted.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X