Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone Else's Subscription Not Been Renewed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone Else's Subscription Not Been Renewed?

I've been seeing that some people have already received their Dragstor, but I still haven't even received a renewal notice and my card hasn't been charged. I sent MC a customer service ticket about this, but I was just wondering if anyone else had this same issue? I'm usually charged around the 10th or 11th, so this is quite an anomaly for me.

I would suggest giving them a call, just in case.
    "We must always value life. Even the life of one who opposes us." ― He-Man

Comment

• MrCellophane
      MrCellophane commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for the suggestion!

Interesting, I already got my figures!

Comment

Two months ago, I contacted Digital River on the phone to update my credit card information. I saw today that, even though the phone Rep assured it was updated, they cancelled my subscriptions. So I didn't receive any of the October figures. They assure me now that the problem is fixed, but I suspect I suspect that i will be on the phone with them again in December. I would suggest giving them a call and also check your emails to see if they sent you a cancellation notice.
      "We must always value life. Even the life of one who opposes us." ― He-Man

Comment

• teemu81
        teemu81 commented
        Editing a comment
        to change your CC, you have to go into the original,the first time you ordered the Sub order and edit it there.

• Captain Atkin
        Captain Atkin commented
        Editing a comment
        My credit card information was updated, with the new card set as default. No issue ordering extra items. But for some reason, they still charged the old card on the past subscription after they updated it. I called them to have them do it on their end, and they assured me there would be no issue with the past subscriptions, but that obviously didn't work. The best part was the person I spoke with today was the same person who assured me that it was properly in place 2 months ago.

I got mine reinstated, but it took an e-mail and a phone call. They were somehow under the impression that my credit card expired this month even though it doesn't expire for two more years. I've never had a problem before, but I get why people are so indignant about Matty & DR. They do stuff that just doesn't make any sense sometimes.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X