The Fwoosh: Serpentine King Hssss Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Fwoosh: Serpentine King Hssss Review

Check out the great pictures and review of Serpentine King Hssss at The Fwoosh!

Direct link: http://thefwoosh.com/2016/03/mattel-...ine-king-hssss

"We must always value life. Even the life of one who opposes us." ― He-Man

Good to see they got rid of the "China" mark on the front of the torso. I think he looks amazing. I really like all of the display possibilities with this figure.
    “We change people through conversation, not through censorship." ― Jay Z

Comment

Originally posted by Black Zodac View Post
      Good to see they got rid of the "China" mark on the front of the torso. I think he looks amazing. I really like all of the display possibilities with this figure.
      Yeah, I forgot to mention that in the other thread. The first thing I did after taking him out of the package was to look for that China mark indentation... However there is one under his left foot.

Comment

I really like that repainted Snakeman head. Looks great on King Hiss.
        "We must always value life. Even the life of one who opposes us." ― He-Man

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Atkin View Post
          I really like that repainted Snakeman head. Looks great on King Hiss.
          I really like that head as well.

I hope to pick up a second Serpentine King Hssss this month for extra parts and for that head in particular. I have a two classic Kings Hsss waiting for them.

When I set up my snake men army display, I am considering having two of the classic KH with the new heads as bodyguards flanking the 200X King Hssss.

Comment

Manage to have my shipment left unsecured, so hoping Mattel can come in for the save with a replacement order.

Comment

• Nemisythe
              Nemisythe commented
              Editing a comment
              They were able to replace my order with additional stock.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X