Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Darius Finally Shipping/Arrival Thread

Just FYI. Mine supposedly shipped yesterday;
    Not every beast is tender, especially if there is genius in his making.

I also got the shipping confirmation this early morning...

Comment

Cool to hear. Darius is a figure that I have always wanted.
      "We must always value life. Even the life of one who opposes us." ― He-Man

Comment

It's here. It's fine. Some joints are loose to the point of floppiness. Otherwise, it's a figure. I have nothing else to say.
        Not every beast is tender, especially if there is genius in his making.

Comment

I just opened him after sitting in my room for almost a week neglected... He looks cool even though his concept is a bit too classic, as if he was designed for a 70's Scifi flick! His colors are vibrant thanks to his shiny armors and the mechanical details on him are his best features, but his mace and shield are kinda dull looking, and even lazy.

The joints on mine are okay except for his right foot, it's a bit too loose and disappointing because that's where you need that rigidness the most for some decent poses... I like him, but he could've been a little better IMO...

Comment

Here's my review! I like Darius although mine does have a floppy right ankle (the vertical hinge). This is the first loose joint I've had on a MOTUC figure in a long time. Like maybe at least a year. I'm a big fan of the NA styles, though, so I probably like this guy a bit more than the average bear.

Comment

I really enjoy Darius, then again I have loved everything in Classics (minus Cy-Chop) Although i had to have a shipment replaced again due to the new USPS Parcel Driver simply leaving the bix in my residence's hallway unattended. Happy to say Matty has replaced this and two other previous orders lost quickly...

Comment

Darius is a pretty cool looking figure. Glad to have him as part of my NA collection.
                “We change people through conversation, not through censorship." ― Jay Z

Comment

his mace looks a little off compared to the rest of him.

http://thepowersword.blogspot.com

Comment

• Mechanizor
                    Mechanizor commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Yes, the mace looks awful and unfinished!

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X