SDCC Thundercats Reveal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SDCC Thundercats Reveal?

Did I miss this or something? Anyone know what it is?
    "If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don't believe in it at all." ― Noam Chomsky

Wiley Kit/Wiley Cat 2 pack

Comment

Here you go guys:

Comment

Link to order?
        "If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don't believe in it at all." ― Noam Chomsky

Comment

They haven't posted a link yet. I hope they will be offering them at Mattycollector. If they make these figures difficult to obtain the Thundercats Classics line will never do well.
          “We change people through conversation, not through censorship." ― Jay Z

Comment

Originally posted by Draego-Man View Post
            Link to order?
            Someone on IG was saying last night that if you have a TC sub we should be able to order in the next few months. I don't think there is any official word though.

Comment

Where did you even find out about these? I haven't seen any news and there is nothing on Matty about them at all.

Comment

Yes, but I don't see it on the Matty site at all. Direct link?

Comment

I think the news was coming from USA Today not Matty!

http://www.usatoday.com/picture-gall...toys/84965762/

Comment

Originally posted by Draego-Man View Post
                  Yes, but I don't see it on the Matty site at all. Direct link?
                  Yeah, Matty is going the slow road, only revealing 1 item a day so it takes forever to get to them all. Allegedly there are also some minecraft looking MOTU figs in the works.

Comment

Here found it. Not all that exciting. Not really in to the whole minecraft thing.
                    http://toynewsi.com/news.php?catid=13&itemid=26573

Comment

enjoy it while it lasts- some posted this over at the borg-

Okay, so I for sure thought someone else would have overheard this at Power Con, but I suppose I'll be the one to post.

On Sunday afternoon I saw Brandon talking to Toyguru on the floor. They gave a quick hug hello and chatted a bit about what was going on. (he seemed very curious!). It was too good of an opportunity, and I know it is "wrong" but I sat down near them and evesdropped.

Brandon confirmed to TG that 2016 is indeed the last year for everything. There was originally a SDCC MOTU fig. Filmation style Prince Adam with laughing Meme face (not sure what that means). But it was canceled.

Brandon said there is one final T-Cats item coming for SDCC (ironically I suppose the first figure in the line), but after that MOTUC, HMATMOTU, T-Cats Classic and else will wrap up at the end of 2016. At SDCC they will have a Fan panel to show off a DC doll to distract fans from the bad news. Beyond that, enjoy what is left of 2016.

This is 100% hearsay from overhearing Brandon talking to TG. But if anyone would know I suppose it would be Brandon.

Sorry not better news!

Comment

• Mechanizor
                        Mechanizor commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Sad, if it's true... But from the interviews I've seen, looks like things were headed that way.

I hope they won't abandon the whole line completely in the future and make some items from time to time...

Yeah, saw that one also. Kind of a bummer. Just watch though, a couple years from now, they'll be looking for some more money and they'll be back. Especially if a live action movie ever happens.

Comment

Some more pictures:

ThunderCats™ WilyKit & WilyKat™ 2-Pack – $60
                        Recreate the exciting adventures of the twin ThunderCats™ on Third Earth! This authentic two-pack includes richly detailed 4” inch figures of WilyKit and WilyKat, their Space Boards and key weapon accessories. Each figure features 30+ points of articulation, deluxe sculpting, removable claws, lariats and one thunder attachment to battle mutants and other foes. Stand them on their articulating hover boards and put them on display! The ThunderKittens also come in dynamic keepsake packaging that depicts a colorful setting from the series. These mischievous, powerful WilyKit and WilyKat exclusive figures are must-have additions for adult collectors.

This product will be available for pre-order at MattyCollector.com on June 16, 2016 for subscribers only (Early Access), and from June 17 through June 26 for everyone else (All Access). Orders must be picked up in person at San Diego Comic-Con. Details on this and more to come. Don’t miss ‘em… sign up for email here!

"We must always value life. Even the life of one who opposes us." ― He-Man

Comment

Wow! Great packaging!!!!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X