Anti-Eternia He-Man is available!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anti-Eternia He-Man is available!

He is now available at Mattycollector so go get him before he sells out!

Just got Anti-Eternia He-Man! Thanks
    “We change people through conversation, not through censorship." ― Jay Z

Comment

Your welcome

Comment

Got mine today!

Comment

He lasted a little over an hour.

Comment

I was able to grab one just in the nick of time
            "We must always value life. Even the life of one who opposes us." ― He-Man

Comment

• Mechanizor
              Mechanizor commented
              Editing a comment
              Good, at least you made it this time around...

just now seeing this.

waaaaaaay to late. darn it.

Comment

I hate the idea of chase figures in this line when he regular figures are so damn hard to get in the first place. Yet another stupid idea we have Neitlich to thank....
              On one hand I wouldn't mind if the practice came to an end, but when I see a whiny little bitch like megalodon go on and on and on about not getting one and everyone who did snag one was a greedy scalper who prevented him from getting one, I can't help but hope chase MOTUC continue for years to come.

Anyways, I'm glad you guys were able to get one, and midor, I really hope you can snag one the next time Anti He-man is up for sale.

Comment

If he is anything like Spirit of Hordak, patience is key...

either you get him when he's on sale, or you wait a year or so until no one cares anymore, and pick him up at the original price:heman:
                “What is freedom of expression? Without the freedom to offend, it ceases to exist."― Salman Rushdie

Comment

he will most likely be for sale on black friday

Comment

they should have included him in this vault sale, but of course they didn't , thanks matty!:joker:
                    http://thepowersword.blogspot.com

Comment

Just got my Anti-Eternia He-Man figures on Friday. I think this may be my favourite figure of 2016.
                      "We must always value life. Even the life of one who opposes us." ― He-Man

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Atkin View Post
                        Just got my Anti-Eternia He-Man figures on Friday. I think this may be my favourite figure of 2016.
                        I agree, probably he'll be in that spot until Tuskador or the Horde Wraith show up later on this year...

Comment

I just received mine too and he is impressive. So simple and so unique at the same time. Love all the extra weapons.
                          “We change people through conversation, not through censorship." ― Jay Z

Comment

I got my figure in the mail this morning at work. He is pretty awesome. One of those vintage ideas that just fits perfectly with the new line. The best "new" characters are always the ones that originated in the 80s, and this is no exception.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6205.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	84.1 KB
ID:	47997
                            “The internet treats censorship as a malfunction and routes around it." ― John Perry Barlow

Comment

he's an awesome figure and love all the weapons he comes with.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X