X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• San Diego Comic Con 2016

Okay, I just got this from Matty:

Sale begins on Monday 7/18th 9AM PT, and ends on Sunday 7/24 11:59 PM PT

Well, here is a good chance for those of you who want the She-Ra doll figure in your collection. IMO she looks great with a decent price tag considering all the accessories she comes with.

Now, I wonder why there is a MOTUC logo in there?... Are they revealing and announcing something new after all the silence, or are they just showing what's already been revealed back in NYTF?... I still hope the Roton is a reality and not a scrapped item!

More news on ordering She-Ra and the Thundercats kids can be found here:

http://www.hemanworld.com/2016/07/ra...ine-sale-sdcc/
    "We must always value life. Even the life of one who opposes us." ― He-Man

Comment

I doubt we will see much beyond what has already been shown, but I hope they prove me wrong.

Here is hoping they don't sell out fast on Matty.
      “The internet treats censorship as a malfunction and routes around it." ― John Perry Barlow

Comment

I think they're anticipating low turnout on these exclusives, hence the online sales as well. Good luck to everyone trying to get a She-Ra out there, it looks like a great figure and a good deal.
        “What is freedom of expression? Without the freedom to offend, it ceases to exist."― Salman Rushdie

Comment

I want to get the wrestling figure.

Comment

It's pretty pathetic how much MOTU things Super 7 is going to offer and Mattel has zero...... unreal

Comment

Thunderkittens sold out in ten seconds flat... (ok about 1.5 minutes) I HAD THEM ON MY FRIGGING CART, ALL THE CORRECT INFO. Captcha decided to refresh on me TWICE in less than 30 seconds. 2 Dumbass Errors from that POS site blocked me from getting the Thunderkittens!
              I ♥ Glimmer!

Comment

Originally posted by Crespo View Post
                Thunderkittens sold out in ten seconds flat... (ok about 1.5 minutes) I HAD THEM ON MY FRIGGING CART, ALL THE CORRECT INFO. Captcha decided to refresh on me TWICE in less than 30 seconds. 2 Dumbass Errors from that POS site blocked me from getting the Thunderkittens!
                That sucks, I hope they would make more available after the convention or people gonna be pissed!

Comment

I figured as much. I'm probably going to have to pay triple or quadruple on ebay. I already was expecting double..
                  “Collective fear stimulates herd instinct, and tends to produce ferocity toward those who are not regarded as members of the herd.” ~Bertrand Russell

Comment

Bullshit yet again. FFS.
                    "If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don't believe in it at all." ― Noam Chomsky

Comment

Oh yeah! They came back again and I got Nothing, Zip, Zilch, nada, the big goose egg!
                      I ♥ Glimmer!

Comment

Looks like these items are offered through out the week with a minuscule amount on each day!

Comment

I got lucky today... Feel like I should play the lottery, or ask my high school crush out!
                          I ♥ Glimmer!

Comment

Bcrduke from the Org posted this:

The MOTUC and Filmation lines WILL be continuing (and yes, I'm at SDCC)

Comment

did you see the 3 vintage style figures super 7 sold?

yet another skeletor variant except this time he's a mummy, you know, instead of making the horde mummy. they also made 3 knockoff-ceptions, motu guys who are knock offs of galaxy warriors, which were knock offs of motu. I can't wait to see what they come up with next.

http://thepowersword.blogspot.com

Comment

Here you go, from the man himself:

Comment

Im good with up to 30-35$$ per figure. Im sure super7 shipping will be less than DR. After watching the interview im very hopeful about the future of the lines. I really hope supr7 will do all inclusive subs.

Comment

Interesting about the movie rights, I hope to see that become a subscription itself.

I'm glad that the packaging was discussed. I understand conformity and respect it but I'd love to see reissues or fixes be in a different package maybe. Just a thought...let the fans decide.

I like that they're willing to make He-ro, Eldor, and even strobo, in vintage style but I'm not sure I can see me buying these over Classics
                                    “Collective fear stimulates herd instinct, and tends to produce ferocity toward those who are not regarded as members of the herd.” ~Bertrand Russell

Comment

I'm sure Captain Atkin is thrilled to hear about the movie rights since he's a big advocate of the movie characters becoming action figures.

As for me I can say that I'll remain optimistic from what I've heard thus far, but what I'm mostly looking forward to (vehicles and playsets) are now on hold until further notice so to speak! (Taking a deep breath/sigh)...

I'll be getting the rest of the 200X and NA figures (and whatever fixes) if they offer them, but I have to be very selective from now on and put on my cherry picking hat with the rest of the items.

Comment

Originally posted by PhantomZodak View Post
                                        did you see the 3 vintage style figures super 7 sold?

yet another skeletor variant except this time he's a mummy, you know, instead of making the horde mummy. they also made 3 knockoff-ceptions, motu guys who are knock offs of galaxy warriors, which were knock offs of motu. I can't wait to see what they come up with next.

these are sold out on their site. normally I would feel anxious & would rush to ebay but not with these things.
                                        http://thepowersword.blogspot.com

Comment

• Jsting
                                          Jsting commented
                                          Editing a comment
                                          These things sold out?!!! I guess this fandom will buy any garbage that has motu on it.

I'm assuming since Brian has mentioned in PD's video that he's going to keep releasing the vintage style figures not just as a novelty but more like continuing the old line, (and he has the official Mattel's license now) vintage collectors will try their best to complete their collections regardless of how good or bad the figures are.

Comment

Wow I can't believe those sold out so fast. Not good figures at all.
                                          "If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don't believe in it at all." ― Noam Chomsky

Comment

How many got made though?
                                            “A society that gets rid of all its troublemakers goes downhill." ― Robert A. Heinlein

Comment

At least 5 of each. Lol.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                              Working...
                                              X