Sub issues this month?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sub issues this month?

Anybody having Sub issues this month for the August Filmation figures?

My Beast Man and Evil Seed has been sitting in "order in process" for over a week plus....Anybody else waiting on a shipping notice? I keep seeing people getting their figures in hand,why have some not shipped? Wonder if anybody else is still waiting too?

I don't have this particular sub so I cannot tell you what's going on at the moment, but I've noticed long waits (order in process) on my Collector's Choice sub at times even when the figures were already in other people's hands!

So be patient, it's not something uncommon with Digital River and their shipping hiccups, it has happened before even in the previous heavy hitting years.

Comment

I haven't seen any issues with my order.
      “The internet treats censorship as a malfunction and routes around it." ― John Perry Barlow

Comment

I called Matty and they don't know anything.....

Comment

That's not good, considering people that did not sub and ordered their Beastman on the 15th already got their orders, and lots of people that sub have not.

Comment

• teemu81
            teemu81 commented
            Editing a comment
            so much much for the benefits of subscribing

Originally posted by teemu81 View Post
          I called Matty and they don't know anything.....
          Interesting, Matty is really a waste of pixels and webspace!... I would give it a few more days, before I go apeshit on them!

Comment

Originally posted by Mechanizor View Post

Interesting, Matty is really a waste of pixels and webspace!... I would give it a few more days, before I go apeshit on them!

Yeah,they don't know much of anything when you call and it's hard to understand the habeeb's that answer the phone. They told me what I already know... "Order in Process" no ****!..... "Why has it not shipped yet?" "Is there a delay on the Evil Seed figure?" blah,blah,blah (can't understand anything they are saying)... "Order in process" and "you'll get a tracking number when it's shipped"..... LOL no kidding! lol

Comment

Oh that's because the guys who are on the phone with you don't know more what's on your screen! And it could be a hassle for them to call the warehouse and check the real status of the shipment!.
              Probably you need to ask for the supervisor next time you call them, I'd say send them an email first and see what the response is gonna be, so this way you'd have a reference or a case number when they get back to you.

Again, wait a few more days before you do anything. You don't need a nutcase on the other side who might end up cancelling your order or subscription as a solution!

Comment

• teemu81
                teemu81 commented
                Editing a comment
                I did email them already and they gave me a copy and paste answer by going to findmyorder.com LOL Seriously? Stuff I already know about when looking up my orders.....I just want to know why it hasn't shipped yet and if there is a delay on going on in the warehouse.

• Mechanizor
                Mechanizor commented
                Editing a comment
                Just give it a few more days and don't stress out yet, this company has a weird processing schedules, and their priorities are messed up sometimes!.

I've experienced long delays before with my subs, and I don't recall messing on any of the orders, well at least not yet!... I've had other problems with them before (double orders, credit card expiration dates, and such) but no messing items that I can remember.

BBTS has Evil Seed in stock....so it doesn't seem like there is delay

Comment

BTW, I just went to the "other place" to check if other fans have had a similar issue, and it turns out there is a bunch just like you... So I won't be too worried for now!

Comment

• teemu81
                  teemu81 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I did go over there,but I don't see too much chatter about sub issues...seems the majority has gotten their stuff unless people are just not talking about it much

I just keep getting "canned" answers through both phone and email. Nobody knows anything...and it seems odd that nobody here is having any issues

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X