No announcement yet.

Ultimate Masters of the Classics figures from Super 7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Leo Faker is a must have figure, and I suspect we will get him someday. Pack that one with Faker battle armor, and also include an orange version of the Thunder Punch armor, and you have an instant hit.
    “The internet treats censorship as a malfunction and routes around it." ― John Perry Barlow

Comment

Crazy idea: Ultimate Horde Trooper 2 Pack... One would be the exact same Horde Trooper we got from Matty's 2 pack. But with all the heads from Sunder. Then the Second Trooper would be the same as the first but with Sunder's loincloth AND a Normal Horde Trooper Head with its visor painted in Filmation style (2 Eyes)
      I ♥ Glimmer!

Comment

One figure I would love to see released with vintage style amor is Clamp Champ.
        "We must always value life. Even the life of one who opposes us." ― He-Man

Comment

Originally posted by Crespo View Post
          Crazy idea: Ultimate Horde Trooper 2 Pack... One would be the exact same Horde Trooper we got from Matty's 2 pack. But with all the heads from Sunder. Then the Second Trooper would be the same as the first but with Sunder's loincloth AND a Normal Horde Trooper Head with its visor painted in Filmation style (2 Eyes)
          they seriously need to announce this one as soon as possible, while sundar is still available for sale. it would be like printing money.
          http://thepowersword.blogspot.com

Comment

woah, the prices went up to 35$ each?? :beasty:

Comment

Well, you're getting all those (previously sculpted, molded and released) accessories, you see! ;-)
              Not every beast is tender, especially if there is genius in his making.

Comment

Originally posted by Dark Angel View Post
                Well, you're getting all those (previously sculpted, molded and released) accessories, you see! ;-)
                Still it's a bargain for those who didn't get the early figures... I hope the rest of the regular releases would be cheaper like $30 or less.

Comment

I guess congrats to everyone who ordered early, they got a 5$US discount!

Comment

Originally posted by PhantomZodak View Post
                    I guess congrats to everyone who ordered early, they got a 5$US discount!
                    What $5 discount, would you care to elaborate please?

Comment

• PhantomZodak
                      PhantomZodak commented
                      Editing a comment
                      they were listed at 30$ each now they are 35$

• Mechanizor
                      Mechanizor commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I don't recall that, I pre-ordered them early and they were $35 from the beginning as far as I know!

I hope this gets fixed before the sale window closes....

As crazy as it sounds, I'm starting to wish DR was sticking around..
                    Last edited by Croc-O-Bite!; 11-29-2016, 10:56 PM.

Comment

• Captain Atkin
                      Captain Atkin commented
                      Editing a comment
                      SUPER 7 will have to get this sorted out soon. At least half of the MOTUC collectors are from outside of the USA. If the cost continues to be high for shipping, foreign buyers who already have the older versions of these toys will most likely lose interest in buying, no matter how ''retro'' the new packaging is. I hope they will get this sorted out soon.

I bought mine with the BS $55 shipping... but I expect to be reimbursed for part of that amount.
                    "If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don't believe in it at all." ― Noam Chomsky

Comment

I'd like to see Fisto, Trap Jaw, Man-E-Faces, and the Battle Armor figures for wave 2!

I hope they embrace vintage package variants and give us the beasts with figures packed in (Battle Cat, etc).

For those figures who cannot be loaded up as ultimates, put them in three packs like the vintage department store exclusives!

If Super 7 wants lots of money, well, lots of my money anyway, just give me the characters and beasts in these new retro cardbacks and boxes! I'll rebuy every single one of them all!

Comment

Originally posted by EatTheseCrackers View Post
                        I'd like to see Fisto, Trap Jaw, Man-E-Faces, and the Battle Armor figures for wave 2!

I hope they embrace vintage package variants and give us the beasts with figures packed in (Battle Cat, etc).

For those figures who cannot be loaded up as ultimates, put them in three packs like the vintage department store exclusives!

If Super 7 wants lots of money, well, lots of my money anyway, just give me the characters and beasts in these new retro cardbacks and boxes! I'll rebuy every single one of them all!
                        I'll be tempted too, however only if the previous and the current QC issues are fixed!

Comment

I want to get these but with what I spent on the Matty sale it's just not doable. As these are dups for me and I'm a loose collector, so I'm going to hope for day of sales on these. Being US based actually made the shipping far better than I would get from good ol' DR.

Comment

Originally posted by darkhawk411 View Post
                            so I'm going to hope for day of sales on these..
                            these are pre-orders. i wouldn't be so sure about "day of sales" on these. i just ordered my set

Comment

Originally posted by PhantomZodak View Post

these are pre-orders. i wouldn't be so sure about "day of sales" on these. i just ordered my set
                              If the purpose of these are to draw in new fans, day of sale stock is going to be needed. New customers really aren't going to discover these in any large number, in the time frame they put out.

Comment

• PhantomZodak
                                PhantomZodak commented
                                Editing a comment
                                i think the cyber Monday sale shows that there aren't new customers & super7 doesn't do big numbers anyway. the nostalgia window has closed. super7 also sent an email basically cautioning people about what I said.

What you say makes perfect sense darkhawk, but based on Super 7's own words (sorry didn't bother to save the email) there won't be much stock above what people pre-order, so don't count on too much day of sale figures....

Also, latest email says the pre-order window is being extended until midnight December 4th so that there will hopefully be some good news for us international fans who don't want to get hosed on shipping costs.
                              Hopefully there's an answer by then so I can place an order without left feeling I've been cheated on shipping.....

Comment

mechanizor posted the email

Comment

Yeah I just saw the email.

Comment

The final packaging:

Comment

• Andy
                                      Andy commented
                                      Editing a comment
                                      Hell yeah!! So much better than dull green brick IMO.

I know Rammy is a big figure but I absolutely love how the packaging are all the same size

Well I procrastinated until the last minute but I bit the bullet. Now to go sell off some other figs, from other lines, to pay for them. It's been a very expensive MOTU couple of weeks.

Comment

I ended up buying one subscription. Once I see what the final figures look like I'll consider buying more.
                                      "We must always value life. Even the life of one who opposes us." ― He-Man

Comment

The packing and the display of the figures here are way better than the current "action posed" dull green packaging, which I never liked BTW!... Also the simulated mini-comic background adds to the gorgeous vintage appeal. These are HOT!

If I had the space and the extra money I would've definitely bought another batch!

Comment

someone should make a poll for what the next 5 ultimates should be & send the HMW results to Super7.

Comment

• Mechanizor
                                            Mechanizor commented
                                            Editing a comment
                                            I agree...

So, this may be a strange question, but do you consider Super 7's line a continuation of MOTUC or a new line?
                                          The only reason I ask is that I think of MOTUC as the best Masters line of figs to date, despite all the stress getting it could and still does cause, and I'm trying to decide if I should claim it dead. I guess the biggest indicator would be if new characters are made into figs or not.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X