No announcement yet.

Ultimate Masters of the Classics figures from Super 7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The upcoming figures are "Ultimates" - I don't see them being branded as "Classics", nor do I see the word "Classics" on their sample packaging posted above. So I would say this particular group are now MOTU Ultimates, not Classics.

If Super 7 does make figures branded Classics, regardless of if they are re-releases, repaints or all-new, then they are Classics regardless and a continuation of the line. No different than when Hasbro took over Marvel Legends from Toy Biz - the line was and is still called Marvel Legends. The only differentiation I can see is if Super 7 re-releases or remakes previous characters, in which case we might have to specify "S7 Classics Roboto" versus "Mattel Classics Roboto."
    Not every beast is tender, especially if there is genius in his making.

Comment

Originally posted by darkhawk411 View Post
      So, this may be a strange question, but do you consider Super 7's line a continuation of MOTUC or a new line?
      The only reason I ask is that I think of MOTUC as the best Masters line of figs to date, despite all the stress getting it could and still does cause, and I'm trying to decide if I should claim it dead. I guess the biggest indicator would be if new characters are made into figs or not.
      these are ultimates but classics will continue, here is the thread
      http://thepowersword.blogspot.com

Comment

I'm starting to regret not buying extras of the teelas. does anyone know if any Scalpors bought extras?

Comment

Originally posted by PhantomZodak View Post
          I'm starting to regret not buying extras of the teelas. does anyone know if any Scalpors bought extras?
          You still can Pre-Order her from the BBTS:
          http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/p...56&mode=retail

Comment

• PhantomZodak
            PhantomZodak commented
            Editing a comment
            thanks, I had no idea!!

Big Bad Toy Store is notifying customers that they expect to fill Ultimates pre-orders in the next 10 days, so I expect anyone buying directly from Super 7 should hear something very soon, if not already.

Comment

I got my shipping notice today! So hopefully that means I'll have the figs by early next week! With SDCC going on I wasn't expecting them to ship this week.

Comment

I got my shipping notice this evening. SO looking forward to to getting these figures, especially Faker w/ the vintage toy head.:fakerrocks:

Comment

Got my Ultimates today! Love the fact that they're packed as a case pack. Biggest complaint is the packaging not being resealable, 2nd is Ram Man. This will probably be the same for everyone mainly with the 2 flip flopping mainly due to if They have the original Rammy.

Comment

• Mechanizor
                  Mechanizor commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Gongrats. I haven't received any shipment notice yet myself!

I'm very disappointed with both Ram-Man and the packaging. I also have the original Rammy, and might end-up cancelling my order if I don't hear from S7 by Thursday!

• darkhawk411
                  darkhawk411 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yeah the resealable packaging was what ultimately made me pull the trigger on these. Otherwise they're were all duplicates, with some cool but minor additions or changes. Now I really kind of paid for nothing that I needed or wanted.

I'm still waiting for my shipping notice :icer

Comment

• Jyrki
                  Jyrki commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Same here.

I don't want to worry anyone, but Super 7 claims everything has shipped. Unfortunately, people who have their addresses flagged with all the majors (FedEx, UPS, USPS) to be notified if anyone preps a shipping label for them have not been notified of any shipments. Obviously I don't have any factual information to share, but since Super 7 has already begun to act fishy and has moved the goalposts at least once (the packaging debacle), I thought I ought to bring it to everyone's attention.

Comment

Originally posted by Dark Angel View Post
                  I don't want to worry anyone, but Super 7 claims everything has shipped.
                  huh? where did they do this?

Comment

I don't want to worry anyone, but Super 7 claims everything has shipped. Unfortunately, people who have their addresses flagged with all the majors (FedEx, UPS, USPS) to be notified if anyone preps a shipping label for them have not been notified of any shipments. Obviously I don't have any factual information to share, but since Super 7 has already begun to act fishy and has moved the goalposts at least once (the packaging debacle), I thought I ought to bring it to everyone's attention.
                    Well, I just checked my account, and none of my orders have shipped or fulfilled yet!
                    Last edited by Mechanizor; 07-27-2017, 06:00 PM.

Comment

Mine is still unfulfilled...
                      I ♥ Glimmer!

Comment

Here:

Click image for larger version

Name:	flynn.JPG
Views:	6
Size:	37.2 KB
ID:	50948

As of this morning, though, they are backtracking and saying while not everything has shipped, all labels have been printed or some such. I just don't know, guys. Sorry.

Apparently shipping notices have also had the wrong tracking link, so you have to manually put your tracking number in to get correct results.
                        Attached Files

Comment

I hope all this won't evolve into Digital River 2.0!

Comment

Here:

Click image for larger version

Name:	flynn.JPG
Views:	6
Size:	37.2 KB
ID:	50948

As of this morning, though, they are backtracking and saying while not everything has shipped, all labels have been printed or some such. I just don't know, guys. Sorry.

Apparently shipping notices have also had the wrong tracking link, so you have to manually put your tracking number in to get correct results.
                            lol, he really should fight the temptation to tell his customers too much & promise too much. especially on a message board. I would have said in an email or youtube that "the orders are shipping out. don't worry, everyone will get their figures. because it's our 1st one of this magnitude, it is taking longer than anticipated, but the next one will be a lot smoother." instead he gives way too much detail that people take as gospel, just like guru did.

Comment

Yeah, not exactly the best start Super 7 could of had with the resealable packaging and now the "all have shipped" line turning out to be untrue.
                              With all the baggage this line comes with thanks to the old regime, it certainly would be better to not over promise like you said PhantomZodak.
                              Just so long as he doesn't start coming on the boards to argue with us and tell us our tastes are wrong and other such TG type bull shit, I'm not going to give up on them yet....

I got to say though, looking at the .borg and seeing the same people bitching over and over again about how dare internationals get their orders before them, I can kind of see why S7 decided not to wait the extra 6 weeks for the packaging.

..... and for the record, no I don't think wondering what's going on with your order is 'bitching', but when you post about it 3 to 4 times a day for a week straight, you're a bitch who needs to STFU. (I'm referring to the.borg not anyone here)

Comment

It doesn't look like mine have shipped to Canada yet.
                                "We must always value life. Even the life of one who opposes us." ― He-Man

Comment

Yay. Finally got my order been shipped:
                                  "Your order is on the way

Your order is on the way to you. Track your shipment to see the delivery status."

So We can stop worry now. Just waiting....and more waiting.
                                  Last edited by Jyrki; 07-29-2017, 11:41 AM.

Comment

They finally shipped mine, and I should get it tomorrow.

Comment

Mine arrived. With them now in hand I must say, I'm actually not that excited about them. Probably because they are reissues of stuff I already have, but still, meh. Ram Man looks like crap.
                                      "If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don't believe in it at all." ― Noam Chomsky

Comment

After seeing your post Draego-Man and others like it, I've got to say I'm hoping that there's someone disappointed enough with Ram Man that they're willing to dump him for less than what BBTS is charging. I actually like him better now and am wishing I hadn't passed on him first time around. For some strange reason, I like the dull silver better......

Comment

Well, I agree with Drago, I just opened the protective mailer boxes, and I felt that I got duped!

All cards where in a good condition except for Skeletor's, there was a crease on one of the upper corners, however none of the cards were strikingly amazing looking like the Prototype Mockups! And it also sucks that they're unsealable!
                                          And yes, Ram-Man,just looks way too flat and unfinished to me, or cheap looking, and I wonder who's decisions was it to look like that, seriously he/she should be ashamed of him/her self!
                                          Teela's blond hair looks also awful, just way too much of a black-wash color on those pieces...

I like Faker the most, because he has a vintage head that I don't think we got before!

I don't know guys, I might end up selling them in the future because I already have all the characters, so for now they're gonna stay unopened. I'm just glad that I didn't pre-order a second batch of these!

Comment

Can We have some photos of these ultimate figures, please? I am still waiting mine.

Comment

This pic was posted by another member from the other forum, and more or less it shows what to expect, you also can see He-Man's blond hair is now dirty blond, almost brown, and some creases on Faker's card:

Click image for larger version  Name:	5b29ff12e0ab10832f61ca88524a340d.jpg Views:	1 Size:	148.3 KB ID:	50965

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                              Working...
                                              X