Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MegaGearMax
    replied
    Faker has two more opportunities for variants...there's Leo Faker and then there's cardback Faker with the magenta armor and weapons.

Leave a comment:

• MegaGearMax
    replied
    Originally posted by Draego-Man View Post
    They should have given us a new half melted Keldor face to show the transition to Skeletor. How hard would that have been for the 4H to sculpt?
    There's NO new sculpting here. Just repaints and accessory gathering.

Blonde Teela's ponytail was way bigger in Danger at Castle Grayskull. And I wish Faker's Terminator head had the Vintage face.

Leave a comment:

• Draego-Man
    replied
    He-Man's belt is actually painted different. Darks are light and lights are dark... making him now a legitimate variant.

As for Skeletor... *sigh*... no Keldor Swords is super lame, and he's missing Skeletor's axe.

Plus trying to squeeze Keldor out of this with the Skeletor feet is a lame idea... should have given us the acid eaten face instead.

The only good thing about this is that we can have Skeletor with a cape.

Leave a comment:

• Black Zodac
    replied
    Very impressed by what Super7 has shown so far. Ultimate versions of the characters is the best way to refresh the line. I could see this also lead to things like Mek-a-Neck and Stratos being given extra heads with their helmets off. Just little things like that go a long way to making this line cooler in my eyes.

Leave a comment:

• Captain Atkin
    replied
    Here are some more cool pictures. Thanks to Luis Villagomez of The Power and The Honor Foundation for taking these great pictures for us

Leave a comment:

• RoboSteveo
    replied
    There are some new pictures of the figures over at the He-Man World news page! http://www.hemanworld.com/2016/10/ul...assics-super7/

Leave a comment:

• Draego-Man
    replied
    They should have given us a new half melted Keldor face to show the transition to Skeletor. How hard would that have been for the 4H to sculpt?

Leave a comment:

• Lando452
    replied
    great news, as I don't own any of these with the exception of Faker

Leave a comment:

• Mechanizor
    commented on 's reply
    That would certainly be the ideal editions, but I don't think they gonna do it due to the extra cost...
    Last edited by Mechanizor; 10-07-2016, 11:05 PM.

• Andy
    replied
    Nice, ultimate editions makes sense. I just wish we could get interchangeable hands

Leave a comment:

• Draego-Man
    replied
    I will buy all of these as a completist but here are my thoughts...

1. He-Man - An easy pass unless you are new to the line. There is nothing new on offer here. They should have at least tried to throw in something sort of new for those who have complete collections. Maybe a 200x head and harness? Not worth buying (I'll only get him for completist reasons).

2. Ram Man - I like the 8 back colouring on him. Worth buying.

3. Teela - I have an original, but would like to be able to display her with and without armor. Now I can. Extra new blond head sweetens the deal. Worth buying.

4. Skeletor - Also an easy pass unless you are new. Nothing new on offer except the shin guards. Ok, these look better, but again, what about something new for the already complete collector? A small accessor that we've not received before would have been a good idea. Not worth buying.

5. Faker - Awesome that he comes with a vintage head, making it worthwhile. I have Battle Armour Faker already, but what an oversight to not include this in his package! Worth buying.

So the only two that I'm not jazzed about are He-Man and Skeletor. Of course it was necessary and important for them to rerelease these two figures. A total no brainer, but I'm disappointed that there is nothing on offer with these two figures for those who already have everything. How hard would it have been to throw in a new small accessory with each? At least with Skeletor we get new shins, but He-Man is literally nothing new under the sun.

Leave a comment:

• Crespo
    commented on 's reply
    I guess Eventual 200X Variants is a possible way to allow core folks to have a chance at core characters. He-Man's pretty much a Harness and Loincloth if they do some clever parts reuse. MAA is basically SMAA with the Horde Trooper torso. Same with Mekaneck... Roboto, YES PLEASE!

• Black Zodac
    replied
    Fantastic news. Hopefully we see more 200x heads with future releases.

Leave a comment:

• Crespo
    replied
    I know Teela, Faker and Skeletor are a definitive buy for me. He-Man is REALLY tempting and I don't need a Rammy, but I'm glad he's there for those who need him.

Leave a comment:

• Captain Atkin
    commented on 's reply
    I would like to see them include the orange Battle Armor in a new weapons pack. Another option would be for them to include it with a Leo Faker.

• PhantomZodak
    replied
    i asked them about the battle armor faker armor & the guy there didn't know. the other guy said they would be available around dec. i don't think they actually knew. these look good but it's not enough to make me buy the same figure for a repainted alcala sword
    20161006z 162 by ThePowerSword, on Flickr

Leave a comment:

• Mechanizor
    replied
    It will be nice if they start correcting the old mishaps on some of the essential figures as well...
    Last edited by Mechanizor; 10-06-2016, 11:04 PM.

Leave a comment:

• MegaGearMax
    replied
    Some fans are mentioning that they can begin to get into the line with these figures. Great starting off point!

Leave a comment:

• MegaGearMax
    commented on 's reply
    Yes. I stand corrected.

• Twistedpsyche
    replied
    I'm really excited about this.
    I still don't have a lot of the early figures like Ram Man and Teela. I actually prefer this version of Ram man and I like the comic accurate heads that come with Teela. Not to mention an extra Oo-lar head is very cool.
    With Faker I would actually prefer he come with his Battle Armor since that is so hard to find.
    BTW didn't the battle damage Faker head come with Intergalactic Skeletor, not strobo?

Leave a comment:

• Mechanizor
    replied
    Holy crap on a cracker!!!...

Even Ram-Man is in his 8-back color scheme!... The only bad thing that comes to mind now is the old collectors like me have to start collecting the same old characters again if they need the new variants in their collections! :bang:
    Last edited by Mechanizor; 10-06-2016, 10:43 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Ultimate Masters of the Classics figures from Super 7

He-Man

Teela

Ram Man

Skeletor

Faker

These figures collect the various accessories from other characters (Oo-Larr, Strobo, Battleground Teela, The Goddess, Demo-Man and Keldor) and add them to the figure that they were supposed to go with. And there are new paint apps on some of the characters! Check out He-Man's matching belt and bracers (no more stupid red gems).

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X