Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

12/19 Sale: Roton, Panthro, Clawful, Plus Vault Blowout Sale!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 12/19 Sale: Roton, Panthro, Clawful, Plus Vault Blowout Sale!

A message from MattyCollector.com:

The lineups for 2016 are now complete! December brings wise warrior Panthro™, cruel crustacean Clawful®, and Roton™, the circular assault center on the move. Plus, check out our huge Vault Blowout Sale!

The year is over, but the struggle between good and evil rages on. You can stand with the fearless fighter Panthro™, a prodigious pilot proudly protecting his people. Or you can stand with the triumphantly repugnant, utterly malicious and pernicious Clawful®. Or, don’t stand at all … get on the move with Roton™, the armed vehicle of the Evil Warriors. (Comes with a fully articulated brand new Skelcon™ figure!)

Plus, we’re closing the doors on the Matty Shop at the end of the month, so we’re having a huge Vault Blowout Sale! Help us clear the shelves … and snag some last minute deals for yourself. Fill out your collection, build up your army, or give to a friend, because the more MOTU the merrier!

All Access 12/19
    Monday, 12/19 at 9 a.m. PT
    He-Man® and the Masters of the Universe® Clawful®
    (Club Grayskull™ bi-monthly figure)
    ThunderCats™ Panthro™ (Club Third Earth monthly figure)
    Masters of the Universe® Classics Roton™ with Skelcon™ Figure

Vault Blowout Sale 12/19
    Starts: Monday, 12/19 at 9 a.m. PT
    Ends: Saturday, 12/31 at 11:59 p.m. PT
    2015 MOTU and earlier at 50% off
    2016 MOTU Collector’s Choice at 10% off
    Other brands and items as marked
    Free USPS ground shipping on all orders of $50 or more

*Vault Blowout Sale ends 12/31/16 at 11:59pm PT or while supplies last, whichever comes first. Not valid on previous purchases. Some exclusions apply; discounted price, if applicable, is listed on product page and appears in your cart. May not be combined with any other offer or discount. Only returns or exchanges on defective items will be accepted, and due to the limited quantities available on individual items, not all defective item exchange requests can be honored. Otherwise, all sales are final. Shipping and processing fees are non-refundable. Free shipping offer (applicable to all MattyCollector.com products except gift cards) applies to domestic orders only and are shipped via USPS Ground shipping method.

December Subscription Key Dates
    Subscriptions Renew/Cards Charged: Starting Saturday 12/10
    Subscription Orders Ship: Starting Tuesday 12/13
    "We must always value life. Even the life of one who opposes us." ― He-Man

Roton and Skelcon!!! :trapjaw:Hubba hubba hubba... :fakerrocks:

Comment

What is the price on the Roton?
      "If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don't believe in it at all." ― Noam Chomsky

Comment

Originally posted by Draego-Man View Post
        What is the price on the Roton?
        $125.

I really wanted a second Skelcon, but at that price I really have to think about it....
        I don't know what to: buy a second and try to sell the vehicle to recoup some money, or gamble that scalper prices for a Skelcon on it's own won't be too outrageous.

Comment

• darkhawk411
          darkhawk411 commented
          Editing a comment
          Option 3, buy one now and wait for the inevitable price reduction, then sell that Roton at your cost and keep the fig.

• Mechanizor
          Mechanizor commented
          Editing a comment
          If the the Roton set doesn't go eventually on sale, I might be able to buy the Roton vehicles from you. It all depends on if I can score some from Matty or not.

That Roton price is ridiculous. I wouldn't pay that much for the Talon Fighter and Point Dredd and Butterface/Lifejacket Teela; there's no way in hell I'm paying it for this.
        Not every beast is tender, especially if there is genius in his making.

Comment

I would have paid $125 for Attak Trak.... but not Roton. It's just too random - better to have no villain vehicles than just it.

Also doesn't help that with shippig exchange rate it's more like $275. Just paid that for the DC Batwing.

Comment

ugh, i guess i'll be selling some skelcon-less rotons on ebay. I'm not going to risk relying on super7 to release skelcons on their own.
            http://thepowersword.blogspot.com

Comment

I caved in... Roton is Roton... Damn you Matty!!
              I ♥ Glimmer!

Comment

I ended up buying 2 Rotons, a Talon Fighter ($62.50!), Battle Ram ($55), and Night Stalker ($48.60). Horde Wraith is also on sale for $24, so I bought two figures.
                “We change people through conversation, not through censorship." ― Jay Z

Comment

Just bought 3 Anti-Eternia He-Man figures. Use the search engine at Matty and you can find it on sale.
                  “The internet treats censorship as a malfunction and routes around it." ― John Perry Barlow

Comment

i can't add clawful to my cart:bang:

Comment

I bit the bullet and got me 3 Rotons since shipping is free, regardless, it's a nice big hole in my wallet!

Too many delicious deals, but I had to decline for now!

Comment

I bought a Roton and an extra Anti-Eternia He-Man. Also bought an extra Panthor to do a hand-swap with Stratos. Some really good deals on there right now.

Comment

I'll wait on that Roton. I wish Mattel would have told us about this $125 vehicle (which is way too much--at least Point Dread had a vehicle, mini-playset and figure to justify that cost) way in advance. We only found out about this last week.

Comment

and of course, clawful is now sold out. thanks matty :bang:

Comment

• Mechanizor
                              Mechanizor commented
                              Editing a comment
                              It's 3:02 pm Pacific time now, and I still can add him!

Clawful is on sale go get him, hurry.

Comment

Made a nice big purchase, hadn't bought anything off there in years, there goes my wallet!

Comment

got a clawful last night. I bought another battle lion too.

Comment

Just got a couple of the Horde Wraiths and some more DC stands. Hard to believe this is my last order from Matty.

Comment

Got a Roton and that's it. ... no free shipping to Canada either. Stupid Matty.
                                    "If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don't believe in it at all." ― Noam Chomsky

Comment

Got a Roton and Clawful on Monday. No shipping notice yet.

Comment

Also, no shipping notice here yet, the order is still in process, oh well...

But I saw someone already got his Roton set, and from their pics, the Roton looks almost as massive as the Talon Fighter, and the Skelcon is also looking great!

Edit: I just got it my shipping notice!
                                        Last edited by Mechanizor; 12-24-2016, 04:44 PM.

Comment

Got my shipping notice for Roton.

Comment

• Captain Atkin
                                            Captain Atkin commented
                                            Editing a comment
                                            Mine arrived to Canada today. Should have it in hand on Dec 28th.

Would love the Roton, just don't think I can bite at that price unfortunately.

Comment

Just got my Roton today. Of all of the vehicles released in MOTUC, Roton is by far the best one! I was actually shocked at how big this thing is out of the box. Its just amazing to look at.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                            Working...
                                            X