Filmation Evil-Lyn - Disgraceful

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Filmation Evil-Lyn - Disgraceful

My figure finally showed up over 2 months after it was shipped. If that wasn't ridiculous enough, then I open it up and see the worst paint job in the history of Matty. Truly unreal! She looks like pure and utter garbage with goggly eyes.
    "If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don't believe in it at all." ― Noam Chomsky

So I heard, she was a mess for a lot of the customers!

Sorry to hear that!... I'm m glad that didn't get this sub!

Comment

Easily the worst paint job of any figure released in the line. If they release another "head pack" they need to include a replacement head for this figure.
      "We must always value life. Even the life of one who opposes us." ― He-Man

Comment

Originally posted by Draego-Man View Post
        My figure finally showed up over 2 months after it was shipped. If that wasn't ridiculous enough, then I open it up and see the worst paint job in the history of Matty. Truly unreal! She looks like pure and utter garbage with goggly eyes.
        Out of curiosity, can you share any pics?

It's been a rough last few years here with the finished product.

Comment

I got mine off eBay and it seems fine inside the package.

I hope I'm not just overlooking something.....so yeah, can you guys share some pics?
          “Collective fear stimulates herd instinct, and tends to produce ferocity toward those who are not regarded as members of the herd.” ~Bertrand Russell

Comment

Mine had a paint smear on her head. Mattel truly has stopped caring.

Oh, well...this is the last day we'll need to worry about Matty.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X