Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RoboSteveo
    replied
    It would be nice to see some of these figures get made. I don't see why they couldn't make them with the same paint jobs, but give them different names.

Leave a comment:

• _RZ_
    commented on 's reply
    Dag! What a shame.

• Captain Atkin
    replied
    From what I've been told, Super7 can not make them. They might be able to make figures "inspired" by them, but they would have to have different names and colors.

Leave a comment:

• Crespo
    replied
    I do have one small personal issue with Fuerza T: I'm torn between two sides.
    Do I want 100% Part Reuse to keep their "bootleg" charm? (I know they're not Bootlegs, they just shared Molds with MOTU)
    Or Do I want some NEW Pieces to make them more UNIQUE (Namely heads and maybe some armor pieces or accessories)?

Leave a comment:

• Black Zodac
    replied
    I would definitely buy them all.

Leave a comment:

• Captain Atkin
    commented on 's reply
    Probably a good chance that they would have to change them, or do an alternate spelling. Depends on what kind of deal Mattel had.

• PhantomZodak
    commented on 's reply
    plundor's loincloth, that's a good idea.

• Andy
    commented on 's reply
    Tekno is my favorite of the fuerza-t dudes. Yours looks fantastic.

Do you think Plundor's loincloth is a close enough match for the vintage look?

• RoboSteveo
    commented on 's reply
    Very impressive custom!!

• PhantomZodak
    replied
    Originally posted by Captain Atkin View Post
    That blue Zodac figure with the Trap Jaw gun/arm would look amazing as a MOTUC figure.
    yes, yes he would

Leave a comment:

• Captain Atkin
    replied
    That blue Zodac figure with the Trap Jaw gun/arm would look amazing as a MOTUC figure.

Click image for larger version

Name:	motucfuerza-ttekno1_full.jpg
Views:	127
Size:	318.5 KB
ID:	49797

Leave a comment:

• Y2Greg
    replied
    I'm all for the Fuerza-T toys in Classics. I actually would prefer them not to use the original names.

Leave a comment:

• Draego-Man
    replied
    Yeah, shouldn't be a problem. It's all just repainted and reused parts. Can't stop them from doing that! The only thing might be the names, but these could be modified easy enough...

Platinor
    Shidoshio
    Titanor
    Teknor
    Destruktor
    Pantanor
    Karnivor
    Felino

Leave a comment:

• Mechanizor
    replied
    If they ever make them, I'd probably buy them, simply because they look cool.

However, I'd love to get into the Mythic Legion figures, they're probably the best detailed/sculpted fantasy figures I've seen to date!... But there is no way I can afford the whole collection at this time!

Leave a comment:

• Captain Atkin
    replied
    My understanding is Mattel could make Fuerza-T figures (although they might have to change the name of characters). So Super7 should be able too.

Name:	tumblr3_1280.jpg
Views:	249
Size:	336.4 KB
ID:	49796

Leave a comment:

• Andy
    replied
    I'd like to see these over the Errol McCarthy figures, at least these had names and we know the color palettes.

Leave a comment:

• Draego-Man
    started a topic Fuerza-T in MOTU Classics?

Fuerza-T in MOTU Classics?

So given that PowerCon is doing those mash-up unreleased figures (Hot Shot, Lord Gr'Asp, Hor-Roar), why couldn't or shouldn't we get all 8 Fuerza-T figures?

Personally I'd love to see these made!

Name:	fuerza-t-carnivor-back-4d_full.jpg
Views:	321
Size:	96.4 KB
ID:	49795

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X