• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super7 Supercast. Episode 3

Here comes Brrrian:

I'm digging these videos
    “We change people through conversation, not through censorship." ― Jay Z

Comment

I give them credit for making them fun to watch, despite the sales the pitch of course!

Too bad for the Thunder-Cats fans though, but who really was expecting another outcome?!

Comment

I wonder.... does Mattel still have a license to make the Thunder-Cats figures for 2017? I don't see why Mattel couldn't release them on their own, instead of sub-licencing to Super7.
        “We change people through conversation, not through censorship." ― Jay Z

Comment

• Y2Greg
          Y2Greg commented
          Editing a comment
          As long as the Four Horsemen sculpted them, I wouldn't be opposed to this. I don't trust the regular Mattel sculptors.

Mattel should do an Exclusive Thundercats 3 Pack of Cheetara, Tygra and Mumm-Ra the Everloving as a "sorry we made you collect an incomplete line" Kinda like what NECA did with the Comic Book Style Shredder and the foot clan from Last year.
        I ♥ Glimmer!

Comment

• RoboSteveo
          RoboSteveo commented
          Editing a comment
          I agree 100%. At the very least, finish making the principal Thundercats characters!!

I would be down for that, even if it's not the greatest line at least it'd feel complete. However I'd like a Snarf with that too.

Comment

• Crespo
          Crespo commented
          Editing a comment
          So would I, but I simply forgot to add him to the list... He should've come with the Thunder kittens

• darkhawk411
          darkhawk411 commented
          Editing a comment
          Yup, it would have helped justify the cost of that pack more.

Originally posted by Crespo View Post
        Mattel should do an Exclusive Thundercats 3 Pack of Cheetara, Tygra and Mumm-Ra the Everloving as a "sorry we made you collect an incomplete line" Kinda like what NECA did with the Comic Book Style Shredder and the foot clan from Last year.
        they really should, besides aren't these deals based on a time frame? don't they still have time to put out the last figures before 12/31/2017?
        http://thepowersword.blogspot.com

Comment

I'm a-skeert of what "Mumm-Ra the Everloving" is... ;-)
          Not every beast is tender, especially if there is genius in his making.

Comment

• Crespo
            Crespo commented
            Editing a comment
            Just ask the Thunder kittens... Typo made me remember that horrible comic where Mumm-ra won and the Thunder kittens were his personal slaves.

• Dark Angel
            Dark Angel commented
            Editing a comment
            ...nope, nope, nope thatneverhappenedneverspeakofitagainmmmkaythx. ;-)

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X