Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MOTUC Wave 2 Cardbacks

The other site has posted the art of the MOTUC second wave Cardbacks:

Click image for larger version  Name:	MOTUC_CC_Back_Dylamug_full.jpg Views:	1 Size:	162.5 KB ID:	52135

Click image for larger version  Name:	MOTUC_CC_Back_Granita_full.jpg Views:	1 Size:	159.8 KB ID:	52136
    Click image for larger version  Name:	MOTUC-CG-Box-TungLashor_full.jpg Views:	1 Size:	118.7 KB ID:	52142
    Attached Files

The artwork looks great. Karg’s artwork is my favourite of the bunch.

Looking forward to the time the 5.5 inch artwork by Errol McCarthy is shown in hi res pics like that.....

Comment

Karg is the most impressive. I like the artwork, and the bio is well written.
      "We must always value life. Even the life of one who opposes us." ― He-Man

Comment

Very impressed with how this batch of MOTUC figures turned out. They all look great!
        “The internet treats censorship as a malfunction and routes around it." ― John Perry Barlow

Comment

Heads up guys, the wave 2 figures started to ship (at least in Europe), and Lulu-Berlu.com has posted some images of the final products, some look good and some look a little disappointing:

http://www.lulu-berlu.com/preorder-m60157-en.html

Most comments I've seen on the other site are complaining about the Sorceress' face, I myself not happy how Dylamug's face/plastic tuned out in that picture. Hard to tell if all the batches are going to have similar painting/plastic issues!

Comment

• Mechanizor
            Mechanizor commented
            Editing a comment
            Correction regarding the shipping date, the figures will start shipping on Monday Sep 3rd in Europe.

BTW, looks like Karg won't have his original prototype jagged hook shown on the cardback art, but instead a regular "old style pirate" hook!... Another disappointment for me even though it's not a deal breaker for many!

Comment

Someone posted out of the package pics of the new figures on Instagram:

https://www.instagram.com/fugitoid32/

Comment

Super 7 really needs to start painting at least the ‘human’ faces instead of just leaving the flesh coloured plastic. First CG Teela, now Sorceress. The faces are too shiny and at least in the pics, there’s almost a slight translucent-ness look to the faces due to just how shiny they are. It doesn’t seem to show on figures like Karg’s face. That’s two of the most popular female characters in the line that have been ruined with cheap plastic looking shiny faces. If they haven’t already, they’ve got to be close to using up the fan bases remaining good will.

Comment

Originally posted by Mechanizor View Post
                Heads up guys, the wave 2 figures started to ship (at least in Europe), and Lulu-Berlu.com has posted some images of the final products, some look good and some look a little disappointing:

http://www.lulu-berlu.com/preorder-m60157-en.html

Most comments I've seen on the other site are complaining about the Sorceress' face, I myself not happy how Dylamug's face/plastic tuned out in that picture. Hard to tell if all the batches are going to have similar painting/plastic issues!
                I just saw this picture on Facebook. Dylamug looks pretty good to me.

Click image for larger version

Name:	40648973_2161376357478763_5761423629417971712_o.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	192.9 KB
ID:	52341
                "We must always value life. Even the life of one who opposes us." ― He-Man

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Atkin View Post

I just saw this picture on Facebook. Dylamug looks pretty good to me.
                  Looks kinda good up there, but the plastic of the face was a little distorted in the other image, maybe due the packaging!... He's a bit too flat looking when it comes his colors in my opinion, I cannot see any shading or added highlights to be considered a Collectors Choice figure!... He's good enough I think, but not outstanding.

Karg looks the best in this batch despite his generic hook!

I really hope the Collectors' Choice series will concentrate on the NA, Comic, 200X and 1987 movie figures from now on, and leave Filmation figs to Club Grayskull.

Comment

• Captain Atkin
                    Captain Atkin commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I would probably never display this guy with my MOTUC collection. He looks more like a Club Grayskull figure to me.

Karg looks really good. I would have preferred the movie hook. I suspect HMW member DJ Force will be making a custom one for him in the near future for this who want one.

Heads up, here is the latest email from S7 regarding the second wave of MOTUC:

Hi MOTU Classics and Club Grayskull Wave 2 Pre-Order Customers -

We are happy to inform you that these figures are arriving from our factory soon and we will start shipping orders in the next 2 weeks.

Please let us know if your Ship To address has changed by clicking the button below to update us and prevent any incorrect or delayed deliveries. Update us immediately about any address change, but if your address has not changed there is no need to contact us.

Thank you for your patience during the production process for this release. Everyone at Super7 hopes you enjoy the figures.

By the Power of Grayskull!

Comment

Good to know they are coming. This batch of figures I've been impressed with.
                    “We change people through conversation, not through censorship." ― Jay Z

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X