Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MOTUC Collector's Choice movie figures and Conan are up for Pre-Order.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got them, but I haven't bothered opening them up or taking them out of the box. I just looked at them quick and made sure they're not missing parts or broken, and put them back in their mailer boxes.
    Beautiful figures no doubt, and I've posted Dan's review on these I believe, but IMHO they're way too detailed and look out of place with the rest of the MOTUC line.
    I think most people said they're the best MOTUC figures made by S7 in terms of quality and paint apps.

Comic Conan is still his in his box as well, however he blends well with the MOTUC lineup, but he's a novelty item now especially with his cool box!

I still haven't decided if I wanna keep them or flip them, the same goes for the MOTUC Ultimates figures from Super7.

Comment

Which Ultimates do you have? I got Faker who I opened for my custom Battle Armour Faker, and a Teela who I still have MOC.

Comment

Originally posted by Croc-O-Bite! View Post
        Which Ultimates do you have? I got Faker who I opened for my custom Battle Armour Faker, and a Teela who I still have MOC.
        Faker, Skeletor, Ram-Man (orange outfit), He-Man and Teela.

Comment

I'm confused. What's on pre-order beside Conan?
          “Collective fear stimulates herd instinct, and tends to produce ferocity toward those who are not regarded as members of the herd.” ~Bertrand Russell

Comment

Originally posted by Andy View Post
            I'm confused. What's on pre-order beside Conan?
            Under the ultimates banner? I think TMNT is still running with Conan.. I think both lines are still designed by the 4HM...

Comment

Now there’s an Ultimates Transformers line. They look like they jumped right out of the cartoon.

There’s also a Conan movie line. Wave 2 is still up for preorder.

Was that Ultimates Voltron ever released?

Comment

Originally posted by Croc-O-Bite! View Post
                Now there’s an Ultimates Transformers line. They look like they jumped right out of the cartoon.

There’s also a Conan movie line. Wave 2 is still up for preorder.

Was that Ultimates Voltron ever released?
                Yeah, I thought the Transformers weren't part of the Ultimates category, but you're right, they currently are!... And to think about it, the Transformers don't actually transform nor have full points of articulations (or limited articulations), yet S7 labels them ultimates just because they have extra accessories, kinda dumb IMHO!

As for Voltron, yes it was released it seems, it's on eBay, and Walmart has it listed for $70 and it's already sold out!

Edit: I'm not sure if you mean this deluxe Voltron is considered part of theUltimates line?
                https://www.ebay.com/itm/Super-7-Vol....c100290.m3507
                Last edited by Mechanizor; 01-30-2021, 07:11 PM.

Comment

BTW, we forgot about the Thunder-Cats ultimates line, is it still going?

Comment

I hope so, as I have figures from wave 2 and wave 3 from the Thundercats Ultimates preordered.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X