Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pixel-Dan's video: Super7 interview at SDCC 2019.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pixel-Dan's video: Super7 interview at SDCC 2019.

Okay, wait for it.... Bam:

I can’t help but feel sorry for Super 7. What’s going on with Thundercats and how douchey WB is to deal with has got to be beyond frustrating for Brian.
    And Pixel Dan apparently posted that the 5.5” Filmation line is ending, that really sucks for Filmation fans. I just don’t get it.... people keep saying “I understand since 5.5” Origins is starting”, but I fail to see why both can’t exist. Origins is supposed to be at mass retail with increased articulation, meanwhile, as far as I can tell, the 5 POA Filmation figures are only available from Super 7’s website, online stores like BBTS, and maybe comic shops. Why not sell both?

Hopefully Club Grayskull and Collectors Choice continue, but that seems to be at the whim of Mattel. Origins won’t be out until fall 2020, and it sounded like the only sustained presence will be MOTU Reaction figures until that time. Seems like a wasted opportunity to me

Comment

Originally posted by Croc-O-Bite! View Post
      I can’t help but feel sorry for Super 7. What’s going on with Thundercats and how douchey WB is to deal with has got to be beyond frustrating for Brian.
      And Pixel Dan apparently posted that the 5.5” Filmation line is ending, that really sucks for Filmation fans. I just don’t get it.... people keep saying “I understand since 5.5” Origins is starting”, but I fail to see why both can’t exist. Origins is supposed to be at mass retail with increased articulation, meanwhile, as far as I can tell, the 5 POA Filmation figures are only available from Super 7’s website, online stores like BBTS, and maybe comic shops. Why not sell both?

Hopefully Club Grayskull and Collectors Choice continue, but that seems to be at the whim of Mattel. Origins won’t be out until fall 2020, and it sounded like the only sustained presence will be MOTU Reaction figures until that time. Seems like a wasted opportunity to me
      It seems to me that Mattel's think-tank is an old school corporate type, especially considering when they are under financial troubles! They don't wanna take any chances losing any potential sales that could jeopardize their MOTU relaunching attempt. At least that's my short answer for now, until we get more info down the road.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X