Revelations Faker figure revealed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Revelations Faker figure revealed

Interesting battle damaged Faker. Even though this makes more sense as a doppelgänger of He-man that can actually fool people into thinking it’s actually He-man, I hope there’s a blue version at some point.
    I’m curious about the inclusion of the orange Skeletor armour. Is it only included for us old school fans? Will Faker have his blue appearance in the show?

The metal underneath seems to have a bluish tinge, so hopefully Faker will don the orange Skeletor armour in Revelations once the fake ‘flesh’ has all been removed?

I kind of hope so, as that looks like it would make a badass figure if Faker’s skin is the shiny metallic bluish hue it appears to be in this battle damaged Faker figure.

Well, at least in the teaser trailer he appeared to have a bluish skin/body underneath his melted normal appearing flesh when he was holding the sorceress before she blew him apart!

It's hard to tell from this pic if has a metallic silver robotic body or a bluish tinted one!?

Comment

Well, I just found more pics, and I think his metallic body suppose to look "bluish":

Click image for larger version

Name:	1625565666025.jpg
Views:	31
Size:	112.3 KB
ID:	55799

Name:	1625565559344.jpg
Views:	29
Size:	124.5 KB
ID:	55800

Name:	1625565881157.jpg
Views:	30
Size:	59.7 KB
ID:	55802Click image for larger version

Name:	1625566128603.jpg
Views:	28
Size:	71.0 KB
ID:	55806
      Attached Files

Comment

I like his power sword. Reminds me of the one from the 1987 movie.
        Last edited by Captain Atkin; 07-07-2021, 05:50 AM.
        "We must always value life. Even the life of one who opposes us." ― He-Man

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Atkin View Post
          I like his power sword. Reminds me of the one form the 1987 movie.
          True, at least the sword looks more like a proper blade.

As for the figure, I like him more than the actual He-Man figure, even though I'm not a fan of this line... Having said that, tt would be awesome to see the Revelation figures get an Origins interpretation...

Comment

Got Faker today. Since figures had been slowly leaking out I decided to make and effort and make toy runs to see if the distribution WAS getting better. To a small degree it has.

Comment

• Mechanizor
              Mechanizor commented
              Editing a comment
              Good, and congrats...

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X