Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toywolf
    replied
    I would be down with an armor pack. The classics Roboto clear torso seems a little small to me. I'd like to beef him up with a 200X style chest piece that snaps into a shoulder harness jet pack piece (or whatever that was that was that looked like jet vents). Some snap-on boots would be nice too, just to complete the look. Even if Mattel would only make repaints of existing classics armor, I'd be fine with that. Leaves me a custom project to work on for my Roboto.

Leave a comment:

• RoboSteveo
    replied
    The one thing I hate about the weapons packs are the bright colors. Just give me black, gold and silver weapons. My choice for an armor would be a black (no sparkles) version of Standor's armor. Would certainly make it easier for people who want to make movie troopers, and would probably help increase sales.

Leave a comment:

• Croc-O-Bite!
    replied
    I like the idea of He-man's harness in Faker orange & purple. As well as Man-At-Arms' armor in silver.
    I can't think of too many armor repaints I'd want other than that, and I don't see Mattel revisiting any of the Reuben fat armor screw-ups, even with that scumbag Neitlich out on his ass.

Leave a comment:

• Captain Atkin
    commented on 's reply
    It was suggested recently in the last Q&A that Mattel would like to keep the line going in some form (possibly rebranded). So I don't think the idea of a new weapons pack is completely off the table.

• Dark Horse
    replied
    I don't think we'll ever see anything like this again. Seems Matty has given up on Classics, they're just going to ride out the final year.

Leave a comment:

• Captain Atkin
    replied
    It would be cool if they made another armor pack. A Cosmic Enforcer armor and weapons in dark blue would be cool. I also wouldn't mind Mighty Spector's armor in silver with no spade emblem (replace it with the Grayskull skull emblem). Man-at-Arms arm and leg armor in silver would also be cool.

Leave a comment:

• Battle Ram Man
    commented on 's reply
    Oh yeah, I'd snatch up that Mer-Man armor. Maybe have a removable bow so you could make it look like the vintage toy as well.

• Shawn
    commented on 's reply
    yeah. This, weapons and head packs might be a good way o squeeze out a few "new" figures, especially the NA and easy filmations ones.

• shadowfall1976
    replied
    Kind of, I'd love a He-Man harness for Faker in Orange. Maybe even a TP harness and pack. with the Skeletor bat instead of the H. A Mer-Man armor without the horns on the shoulders especially if there was to ever be a Filmation head for him. And yes, maybe a few replacements done by a new head of design....cough, cough....not Ruben.....

Leave a comment:

• Mechanizor
    replied
    I'd probably buy the pack, however I don't think it will happen anytime soon, if ever!

Leave a comment:

• Battle Ram Man
    replied
    Yes. Even Fisto's armor could use some slimming down.

Leave a comment:

• Captain Atkin
    replied
    I would buy an armor pack that contained replacement armor for characters like Sea Hawk and Hydron, so long as it also had some new (or repainted) armor to go along with it.

Leave a comment:

• Robzilla
    replied
    Count me in!

Leave a comment:

• _RZ_
    replied
    I'd gladly buy an armor pack. I love swapping heads and parts on these figures to make new characters. While I don't think it's cool that Matty designers get lazy with their work, like the POP girls' crotch pieces or the thick armors like Sea Hawk, I would buy an armor pack, either with stuff like 200x style armor, or just updated versions of stuff already released.

I'd probably buy an armor pack even if it wasn't fixed, if it included some useful or at least tastefully recolored parts. Maybe a silver MAA armor, or gold He-Man harness, red Skeletor harness, silver Hordak armor, etc.

Leave a comment:

• Dark Angel
    replied
    Yes, definitely.

Leave a comment:

• MegaGearMax
    replied
    I would. Sea Hawk is particularly bad and noticeable.

Leave a comment:

• Novelty
    started a topic Armor pack

Armor pack

OK, so some of us don't like "poofy" shirts and the like. It has also been pointed out that it's the design that makes these shirts "poofy". Would any one of us buy an accessory pack with fixed shirts and armors?

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X