AAAAGGH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AAAAGGH

why oh why does my two bad have to go from CA to NV, then IN then TX then NJ, ???? I live in new Orleans, we my brothers and sisters are being taken up the oneway

That is probably why shipping is so much, we don't see the hidden **** you tax....

I mean going from CA to NV, back to CA before was as stupid as you can get, now, the tracking isn't updated, and it seems they go a couple different stops in between each month when tracking does work. Get me my shit sooner than 7 damn days, it's ridiculous for the money we pay.

Comment

Yeah! Should of known better, I don't even know if it is two bad, as its just a number. It could be who ever

Comment

Mine goes from CA to NV back to CA. Then through UT,CO,NE,IA,IL & stops in Indiana. Then comes back through IL & IA. Finally to My home state. 10 days of traveling usually.

Comment

Is there a place that they could be reported? Better business bureau, or some such I'm new to the USA so I'm a little uneducated on such things

Comment

• MegaGearMax
            MegaGearMax commented
            Editing a comment
            Fans have tried using the BBB way before now. It didn't work.

Did you pay for the cheaper shipping option? Or is this DHL? Other than the first month of them using DHL - see my comment above - I've had no problems with DHL.
          “Censorship always defeats it own purpose, for it creates in the end the kind of society that is incapable of exercising real discretion." ― Henry Steele Commager

Comment

I've been waiting three weeks for my Two Bad :-(
            "The first condition of progress is that there is no censorship"

Happy in his folly, the fool embraces the devil...

IDH Custom toys

Comment

Mine arrived today, so alls good, still it's insane it gos all round the country before getting to me ...... Great figure, love the Badra side, he looks like such a brawler

Comment

• Novelty
                Novelty commented
                Editing a comment
                Happy you got him!

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X