Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

3D Man-At-Arms/Sky Sled cycle two pack?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3D Man-At-Arms/Sky Sled cycle two pack?!

Well, I don't know where this one popped at, but here it is:

Click image for larger version

Name:	1633941675110.png
Views:	32
Size:	1.10 MB
ID:	57187

That has a cool sky sled vibe to it. I'll give some credit to Mattel for making things resemble MotU but I am still not on board. I really think they could benefit from making a MotU racing game for the kiddies and maybe some of us adults.
    “Collective fear stimulates herd instinct, and tends to produce ferocity toward those who are not regarded as members of the herd.” ~Bertrand Russell

Comment

Originally posted by Andy View Post
      That has a cool sky sled vibe to it. I'll give some credit to Mattel for making things resemble MotU but I am still not on board. I really think they could benefit from making a MotU racing game for the kiddies and maybe some of us adults.
      I like the show for what it is, and I like the concepts of these toys, but the execution on this line is somehow poor!... Lack of features, lack of paint applications and cheap looking plastic.

It reminds me a little of how the New Adventures of He-Man was put together. The cartoon and concept of the line was somehow promising and courageous, but the toys were more of a miss than a hit.... At least the playsets and the vehicles were the best part from that line IMO!

I like your idea of the racing game in general, but I'm not sure if it will be a good fit in this line!.. Star Wars Resistance ventured into this concept a few years ago if I remember correctly?!

Comment

I still haven't watched the whole first episode but from what I'm hearing these vehicles aren't in the series. I'm not sure why they made these for kids if there isn't a correspondence but a motor Kombat game featuring these would be hella cool.
        “Collective fear stimulates herd instinct, and tends to produce ferocity toward those who are not regarded as members of the herd.” ~Bertrand Russell

Comment

• Mechanizor
          Mechanizor commented
          Editing a comment
          Indeed the vehicles aren't in the first season (10 episodes), and I wonder if they gonna make an appearance in the second season, or they're part of something else like a game and whatnot!... Time will tell.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X