No announcement yet.

Sorceress and Pig Head initial images.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorceress and Pig Head initial images.

Apparently the Masterverse images of the Sorceress and Pig Head wit their accessories have surfaced online from Amazon a day or ago:

Click image for larger version

Name:	1668532960454031.jpg
Views:	63
Size:	64.4 KB
ID:	58551
    Click image for larger version

Name:	1668533021900776.jpg
Views:	30
Size:	78.3 KB
ID:	58552

More images can be found over at Toy News International:
    https://toynewsi.com/241-45109 and https://toynewsi.com/241-45111

I passed on the Origins Pig Head but I got to admit that looks nice.

I picked up the Origins Sorceress. I couldn't say no.

Don't think I'll get either.

Comment

After a couple quick looks at Pig Head several things popped into my head.
      1. Pig Head looks like he's from another line. A line that ISN'T like Masters of the Universe. Like it's come kind of crossover. You know, the long demanded Masters/Battle Boars crossover
      1A. And thus doesn't look very Masters of the Universy to me.
      2. That's not a very flattering buck for him.

Comment

Pig Head is actually pretty cool. I like the updated looks for both Pig Head and Sun-Man.
        “We change people through conversation, not through censorship." ― Jay Z

Comment

I don't collect the Masterverse line (except for a couple of figures) due to their sculpting aesthetics but I gotta admit Pig Head rather looks nice here especially with his armor on. I wish the Origins version had an armor as well, but hey; you cannot win them all.

Comment

Great images! Thanks for posting. I didn't even know the Masterverse Sorceress & Pig Head were being released. Definitely interested in getting both of them. I like how the Sorceress' cape is separate & looks cloth-like; this accentuates the "bird-like" aspect of the character.

I had no interest in the Origins Pig Head, but this Masterverse version looks amazing. Really like the detail/sculpt here.

Comment

I wasn't expecting either one of them. But then again, I don't go looking for information or rumors because I want to be surprised.

But I think they said that Masterverse is open to all. So my rule of thumb is: if it had a figure at some point it could easily be in Masterverse. Which is a fitting with a name like that.

YES, you can make a list of figures you're NOT going to see, would be funny though, but then you're either reaching for characters/figures or one's not very popular or liked.

Originally posted by man-e-faces View Post
              Great images! Thanks for posting. I didn't even know the Masterverse Sorceress & Pig Head were being released. Definitely interested in getting both of them. I like how the Sorceress' cape is separate & looks cloth-like; this accentuates the "bird-like" aspect of the character.

I had no interest in the Origins Pig Head, but this Masterverse version looks amazing. Really like the detail/sculpt here.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X