How many Moduloks will you get?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many Moduloks will you get?

Modulok is a character by himself... or two characters. He is also army building material for mega monster modulok. How many Moduloks will you get next year?
    “Censorship always defeats it own purpose, for it creates in the end the kind of society that is incapable of exercising real discretion." ― Henry Steele Commager

I will probably end up buying three Modulok figures if I can. He is such a cool and unique figure.
    "We must always value life. Even the life of one who opposes us." ― He-Man

Comment

Probably 3 for me as well....unfortunately I only bought 1 sub...so....$200 on the after market?

Comment

2, one to display, one to leave MISB. The second is because I know eventually I'll wear my display one out.

Comment

I already have one coming through the sub, but I might be able to score another one on the secondary market.
          Last edited by Mechanizor; 01-04-2014, 06:33 AM.

Comment

I've got 1 coming from the sub, but I'd like to get a second one, so I can display one like the vintage toy box art and the other like in Filmation.

Comment

I would like to have 2 of em.

Comment

I have 1 Sub and hope to get 2 more.

Comment

Have one coming in the Sub; debating whether or not to get a second one.

Comment

Zero... Need Two Bad and NA Skeletor next year...

Comment

I have one coming from my sub. I'd like to get at least one additional set, if possible. Has it been definitively stated that he won't have any "day of" stock? I've seen this hinted at here and elsewhere, but have been unable to find a definitive statement saying that there won't be any "day of" Modulocks.

If that's true, it seems like a bad decision. I understand making some figures limited to the sub to lure people into subscribing, but Modulock has the potential for people to buy extras of him when they may only want one of most other figures. Between being able to make huge combinations with additional parts, to being able to display him simultaneously in different forms, it just seems like a missed opportunity if it is true. Especially considering that he is a unique sculpt, and the more they sell, the more they get out of it.

Comment

One is enough for me.

Comment

• Novelty
                          Novelty commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Hi Tallstar!!!

Just one for me as well.

Comment

I was going to get one DOS, but just got Grayskull so I may have to wait a long time for Modulok
                          Heroic human battering ram, catapult, and space warp device.

https://battleram.wordpress.com/

Comment

I'm getting two but only because my little boy loves my vintage Modulok and his birthday is in February so I thought I would get him one of his own.

Comment

• Novelty
                              Novelty commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Nice, you're getting one for your kid! Build-an-action figure

This is one of the few figures I would like to get an additional one for display MOC/MISB for display. I can't wait to see the insane hoarder collectors who get like 5 of them and make a giant monster Modulok.
                            “Anything is a dildo, if you're brave enough"
                            Thomas Jefferson

Always looking to trade MOTUC to complete my collection.

Comment

I'll only get one (the price, plus international shipping dictates that), but he looks really cool.

Comment

I'm getting 6. 1 to keep and 5 to resell to pay for my subs.

Comment

Well 6 subs in so I'm gonna have a helluva crowd coming in.

Comment

• Novelty
                                    Novelty commented
                                    Editing a comment
                                    How did you manage to end with 6 subs?

• Nemisythe
                                    Nemisythe commented
                                    Editing a comment
                                    Well I do both MOC and open one, along with helping a few of my friends out that were not able to sub when it was offered.

I was originally going to just get the one from my sub, but I keep going back and forth on getting a second one. I might want to display him as two separate characters, but after seeing the redesign of his crotch piece I'm unsure of his stability with only one pair of legs.

Comment

I gave in and ordered a second one today. I want three matching legs to approximate the Filmation version and will make a servant or something using the the green-eyed head and other leftovers.
                                    Not every beast is tender, especially if there is genius in his making.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X