No announcement yet.

Do you like Draego-Man enough to see...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you like Draego-Man enough to see...

... A faction of Dragon Warriors? How about another 3 humanoid-dragons, one blue, one green, one purple, or any other color? They can each be made with mostly reused parts but have uniquely sculpted heads. how about a female dragon warrior!? Draego-Man is pretty much in a class by himself and needs some companions.

This is all hypothetical and we all know this would never happen... but in the land of make believe, would you buy them? Discuss.

image from poeghostal

I gotta say, I like that Draego-Man is unique...but yeah, I would probably buy variations on the theme, and would definitely be down with a dragon lady - or any female "monster" type character, really.
    Not every beast is tender, especially if there is genius in his making.

Comment

I am a huge fan of draconians. On KRYNN! What next? Tanis Half-Elven, Raistlin Majere or some kender?
      I would still buy the infamous Stick-Man in all other lines but Classics

Comment

I like the idea of him being alone, and one of a kind.
        "We must always value life. Even the life of one who opposes us." ― He-Man

Comment

Draego-Man and the other original characters are part of what makes Classics so great. Draego-Man is one of the best but no, I am not interested in getting more like characters.

Comment

I am down for more dragon like characters. Better than Hydron and some of the other characters we are being provided.
            “Anything is a dildo, if you're brave enough"
            Thomas Jefferson

Always looking to trade MOTUC to complete my collection.

Comment

Nope. One is enough for me. I'd like the line to end ASAP so I can stop giving this reprehensible company my money.
              "If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don't believe in it at all." ― Noam Chomsky

Comment

Honestly, I'd but every dragon character made, so long as it's not a goofy looking.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X