MotUC Tung Lashor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MotUC Tung Lashor

Here's a Snakemen that we haven't got yet, and this is also a figure that has at least two versions - Snakemen and Horde. Do you think Tung Lashor should come with a removable Horde vest? How do you think they should handle the 200x version of the character?

“Censorship always defeats it own purpose, for it creates in the end the kind of society that is incapable of exercising real discretion." ― Henry Steele Commager

Well I'm Ready to get him one way or the other. I wonder how they will do his Tongue...

Comment

I think they will do his tongue just like they did Mantenna's eyes. And I'm very sure we will get his vintage look - new feet, new hands, new head and his torso might be some kind of armour piece that will make him look fat.

Comment

I am hoping for more of a vintage look with Tung Lashor. I always liked the classic figure.
        "We must always value life. Even the life of one who opposes us." ― He-Man

Comment

Yup, a cross between the vintage and the 200X/MYP version will probably be the best solution.

Comment

First a vintage updated Tung Lashor, then the Filmation version seperate...

Comment

They will do a Vintage version first. And he will look Vintage, maybe with a few 200Xnods, but 95% Vintage.

Comment

I think he will look vintage and maybe come with 200x armor, just like Rattlor. Not sure about his tongue? Maybe a swappable mouth piece, similar to Mantenna's eyes?? Maybe two heads, like Snake Face???

Comment

Vintage/Filmation look...

Comment

I'm all for an updated vintage version of Tung Lashor. I suspect we will see him very soon I would imagine.

Comment

I too think it'll be a mostly vintage figure. Maybe they can give him a Horde armband as a homage to his allegiance in the cartoon.

Comment

Hoping this figure will be mostly inspired by his vintage look. The Filmation design is not my cup of tea... and I'm bloody sick and tired of that goddam horde symbol.

Comment

Tung Lashor is one of few characters I would actually buy both versions of, but I would prefer his toy version to be his official release. This weird purple/black tree frog essence is just way too cool.

Im surprised he has not be released yet. Guess the Star Sisters fans outnumbered him 3 to 1.

Comment

• Novelty
                            Novelty commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Let's hope we get his purple/black markings. Two Bad didn't get his.

• Anti-Guru
                            Anti-Guru commented
                            Editing a comment
                            I assume he will have two heads? One with a long-ass tongue sticking out and one with no tongue.

• pH6
                            pH6 commented
                            Editing a comment
                            But the back should be left unpainted! That's how all three Tung Lashors I held in the 80s were!

Rattlor's release convinces me that he'll be 100% vintage with a Horde armband. I don't even think they'll sculpt armor for him, because his armor in the 200x version was the stand-in for the yellow/orange of the torso in the vintage design. I think we'll be lucky if we see the Filmation version, who does deserve his own release, but after 2015.

Comment

• Augenblick
                            Augenblick commented
                            Editing a comment
                            I agree with this... in particular how the figure will be 100% vintage with a Horde armband. However I don't agree with the release of a Filmation version, he was just... awful IMO

I think he will probably be vintage only first... but I still do wish we'd get a Filmation version too.
                          “Censorship always defeats it own purpose, for it creates in the end the kind of society that is incapable of exercising real discretion." ― Henry Steele Commager

Comment

Anything but the Horde version and I'm cool. He must be pink... MUST!
                            "If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don't believe in it at all." ― Noam Chomsky

Comment

Originally posted by Draego-Man View Post
                              Anything but the Horde version and I'm cool. He must be pink... MUST!
                              I think (hope) he'll be most likely purplish pink with purple marks, and I also hope he has an actual neck!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X