Club Eternia Sneak Peek - Madame Razz Tease/Confirmation, Scorpia Carded

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Club Eternia Sneak Peek - Madame Razz Tease/Confirmation, Scorpia Carded

Got this in the email a few minutes ago, linked to the Matty site with the pic of Scorpia carded.

Not every beast is tender, especially if there is genius in his making.

Just got this via e-mail. We knew she was coming anyway but still.

Comment

• Draego-Man
      Draego-Man commented
      Editing a comment
      I can live with Madame Razz, but I can live without her too. Basically I just want to see the vintage line finished out first at this point, followed by POP and NA. Give me Dragstor, Blast Attak, Sssqueeze, Tung Lashor, Ninjor, Rio Blast, Multi-Bot, Gwildor, Suarod, Rotar, Twistoid first and then move on to the rest. I even want Terror Claws Skeletor, Flying Fists He-Man, Buzz Saw Hordak, Laser Light Skeletor, and Laser Power He-Man more than any other figures. Then fill out the POP and NA figures, and then - and only then - will I be interested in more Filmation, Mini-Comics, Prototypes etc.

• Mechanizor
      Mechanizor commented
      Editing a comment
      Just curious, was Razz ever made into a figure form before?

• MegaGearMax
      MegaGearMax commented
      Editing a comment
      Nope. This is the first time for Madame Razz.

Scorpia looks great! Can't wait to see the bio!

I'll be curious to see how Razz turns out. Not my favorite, but I'm happy for those folks who are jonesing for her.

Comment

Images released just in time to deflect attention away from the abomination that is the Unnamed One and the lies that Scooter has been spouting.

Scorpia looks cool, but she is strategically placed so as to take attention away from her granny panties.
      "If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don't believe in it at all." ― Noam Chomsky

Comment

• MegaGearMax
        MegaGearMax commented
        Editing a comment
        I think it's because of the tail, if the tail doesn't have any articulation.

• Captain Atkin
        Captain Atkin commented
        Editing a comment
        She looks good packaged that way. With the tail, I think this is the only way they could have packaged her.

i have no desire for Razz. I hope i can resell her easily.

Comment

Scorpia looks sazzy I have to admit... As for Razz, characters like her simply belong in Disney more than this brand IMO! However, I'm curious how the 4HM interpreted her in a figure form, I think we'll find out soon.

Comment

• Widukind
          Widukind commented
          Editing a comment
          I'm pretty sure they didn't interpret her. They probably tried to stick as much to the Filmation cartoon as possible. With one or two "Four Horsemen details"...

• Mechanizor
          Mechanizor commented
          Editing a comment
          Well, she's too goofy looking in the cartoon to fit in, so I wonder what the 4HM had in mind!

Well I strongly going with the idea that she will be the lure to that second sub Scott has said that will be revealed at Toy Fair 2014. I'm cool with her and am looking to see if my personal bio for her will totally trump Scott's or can be actually combined with it,,,,,

Comment

Personally I'm excited to see who they will include in the POP sub. I suspect Razz will be part of that, so the hardcore vintage folks won't lose their minds over having her in the main sub. I'm just hoping we will see Entrapta soon as well.

Comment

I have a feeling that Razz will be a "Tier 1" character for the mini-sub later this year. I hope they didn't make Angella a "Tier 2" character...
            “Censorship always defeats it own purpose, for it creates in the end the kind of society that is incapable of exercising real discretion." ― Henry Steele Commager

Comment

Originally posted by Novelty View Post
              I have a feeling that Razz will be a "Tier 1" character for the mini-sub later this year. I hope they didn't make Angella a "Tier 2" character...
              I'm slightly fearful for the POP fans that the image said Tier 1. Does that mean they have to buy a certain number of subs to get Madame razz and will there be another pop figure made if they reach a tier 2.

Comment

• Novelty
                Novelty commented
                Editing a comment
                Rather than get our furry pants (or granny panties if you wish) in a twist, let's wait to see what happens on Sunday at NYTF.

Honestly, I have the feeling that the "tier 1" is only a reference to the fact that the original image was, for whatever reason, built out of 4 individual frames.

Vid.tracey, what everyone is referring to is that the failed 2014 DC subscription had to meet two levels levels to get the unsuited Doomsday (was that his name?) figure. In other words, if they got, say, 5000 subscribers, the sub would go through and everyone would get the suited up Doomsday figure (tier 1), but if they got 7500 subscribers, the sub would obviously still go through and they would get the unsuited Doomsday (tier 2). So people are now wondering if something like that will happen here with MOTU.

I say, don't fret over it. Whatever will be, will be.
              Not every beast is tender, especially if there is genius in his making.

Comment

How can they possible make her when she doesn't wear a skirt?

Comment

Personally, I'm looking forward to Madame Razz and Broom. As mentioned earlier in the thread, Filmation Hordak would be high on my wantlist as well. Yes, I know I'm a Filmation junkie. I don't mind waiting for these characters in favor of some other characters being released first, just as long as I can add them to my collection at some point.

Comment

Has anyone been able to get a shot at Scorpia's bio or was this a Mattel released image?

Comment

• Dark Angel
                      Dark Angel commented
                      Editing a comment
                      This image came from Mattel. I have not seen an image or the text of her bio. That doesn't mean its not out there somewhere, though.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X