Two Bad Bio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two Bad Bio

Finally got around to reading Two Bad's bio and it says Tuvar and Badra were "magically fused together in an unrepeatable spell by Skeletor". What the heck is that supposed to mean? Skeletor could never repeat the spell on someone else? Big deal. What this is obviously supposed to say is an "irrevocable spell", meaning it can't be reversed. You'd think given the premium we pay for these figures he could actually find someone to proofread the bloody bios. Fans would do it for free if he posted working drafts early. Yet another example of the abysmally poor quality that Scooter throws at us.
    "If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don't believe in it at all." ― Noam Chomsky

Neitlich is a legend in his own mind. He's probably in tune with his alternate self conscious from a parallel reality, where his doppelganger is actually a skilled story writer who works for DC Comics creating stories for the Red Lantern. In the same universe, he is probably a really cool guy, not a klutz, and always tells the truth. ... but then again, maybe not.

Comment

I don't read the bios that often and I did skip on Two-bad's, and since you brought it up, I only can shake my head of how incompetent Neitlich is!!!

Comment

Just a thought: Early on there was a lot of criticism (I remember it on both the .org, Poe Ghostal's bio commentaries, and RGD) that many of the spells in the MOTUC bios seemed overly powerful and thus lead to problems. In-universe, logically it would seem that powerful spells would be used over and over. I'm wondering if this was something Scott was trying to address. Something similar (an unrepeatable, one time spell) was also addressed in Castle Grayskullman's bio.

Comment

Remember guys, those bio's are specifically Neitlich's vision of how MOTU's canon could be told (or ruined)! You can see how visionary he is with his pathetic figure designs, so don't let his crap overcome your imagination or whatever canon you see more fitting.

Comment

That's why it took me so long to actually bother to read the bio.
            "If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don't believe in it at all." ― Noam Chomsky

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X