The Fwoosh First Look at Goat Man

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Fwoosh First Look at Goat Man

The Fwoosh has an article and gallery up for Goat Man. Stupid biography aside, I like the figure a lot, and have to say that the overly bulky armor actually kinda works for his overall aesthetic.
    Not every beast is tender, especially if there is genius in his making.

Nah, that bulky armor looks like balls... Goat Man has been RUBENIZED!!

Comment

Personally I think the figure looks like crap, and I don't pay for crap. Another favorite ruined.
      “Freedom of speech doesn't protect speech that you like, freedom of speech protects speech that you hate." ― Ron Jeremy

Comment

I must be honest : yes, the armor is bulkier than the prototype's, but for this paritcular character, it's not shocking, I think. Snakeface's armor was worse, in my opinion. There's another gripe I have with this figure : it has the OLD "HOLY" ANKLES !!!

Other than that, I really like this figure ! I plan to buy it, UNLESS the ankles are loose... Let's also hope that it will be easy to get, and that it won't be too expensive either...

Comment

And yet another missing Pixel-Dan review. Seriously, I'm guessing Scooter is mad at him and has cut him off.
          "If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don't believe in it at all." ― Noam Chomsky

Comment

• MegaGearMax
            MegaGearMax commented
            Editing a comment
            Actionfigureinsider.com doesn't have any reviews up either.

I like Goat Man. He was a character I always wanted to see as an action figure. The hammer is a cool weapon. The armour is a bit bulky but it doesn't look to bad for that character, as he is beastly.
          "We must always value life. Even the life of one who opposes us." ― He-Man

Comment

I feel the same way as Captain Atkin. I've been waiting for this figure for a long time now, and glad to be getting it. Hopefully there's no Geo-Blocking bullshit the first day he goes on sale.

Comment

• MegaGearMax
              MegaGearMax commented
              Editing a comment
              Yeah. He goes on Early Access in April at the same exact day and time as Loo-Kee and Kowl. It's going to be rough getting those three on that day.

Despite the bulky armor, i like him very much, especially the hammer! Can´t wait for that old goat!

Comment

Originally posted by JimPansen View Post
              Despite the bulky armor, i like him very much, especially the hammer! Can´t wait for that old goat!
              I agree. The Armor looks a bit too bulky especially from the back, but rest of the figure is great. Rubenized or not, I need to get him somehow.

Comment

Originally posted by Anti-Guru View Post
                Nah, that bulky armor looks like balls... Goat Man has been RUBENIZED!!
                See how sick Ruben is, he even screws with the goats!

Comment

• Widukind
                  Widukind commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Given the way Reuben mishandles the Four Horsemen prototype designs, he might very well be a goat himself !

When does he go on sale?
                "If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don't believe in it at all." ― Noam Chomsky

Comment

Man, I'm loving this guy! The armor doesn't really bother me in this circumstance. Sometimes it does (like on Sea Hawk) but here it doesn't seem to be that big of an issue.

Comment

He is looking good, the detail he is lacking I think I can handle (painting the rivets silver on his bandolier armor). I like the hammer.
                    “Anything is a dildo, if you're brave enough"
                    Thomas Jefferson

Always looking to trade MOTUC to complete my collection.

Comment

OMG, Ruben is out of control. What an absolute fail that guy is.
                      "The first condition of progress is that there is no censorship"

Happy in his folly, the fool embraces the devil...

IDH Custom toys

Comment

And here is Pixel-Dan's review:

Comment

Oh man, that armor looks awful. Not only is it stay pufft, but it's also asymmetrical.
                          Heroic human battering ram, catapult, and space warp device.

https://battleram.wordpress.com/

Comment

And back to the loose ankle joints again!... And yes, that armor certainly looks a bit too chunky! Oh well, it's not the first and certainly won't be the last!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X