MOTU Mega Construx Sighting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MOTU Mega Construx Sighting Thread

As they are so hard to come by, thought I would start a thread for Mega Construx found in the wild. Please specify store and country.

Luckily, I also have the very first sighting: All three Skeletor head sets and flocked Panthor at Walmart in the good ol' USA. Skeletor heads are $10 each and Panthor is a shocking $15 for just flocked Panthor and yet another Skeletor with battle axe. No character stand, just the same large jagged piece that came in the Roton and Point Dread sets that serve as bases for the cats, this time in purple.
    Not every beast is tender, especially if there is genius in his making.

Does online shopping count?
    I got all my MOTU Mega Construx thus far from Amazon, eBay and Walmart (Yes I know the evil corps and all, but if you're struggling with money, it helps), however I might get the Skeletor heads from BBTS or EE.
    I'd recommend avoiding eBay and only shop there if you have to, like finding the SDCC exclusive Battle Bones set or those hard to come by mini figures. And from my experience, if you're patient enough, you'll find most of the sets discounted 20%-40% off eventually with free shipping.

Comment

Someone said from the other board that his Walmart has discounted/cleared the Point-Dread/Talon-Fighter set for only $5.00!!!? That’s like $45 off!
      I wish I had a Walmart around for just for those crazy deals, anyhow it’s a good idea to check yours when you have the chance.

Comment

One place in Canada that was a source for the individual mini figures was the Superstore grocery stores. I’m not sure if that’s still the case with newer waves, as I don’t have one close by.
        When I used to work in Ottawa I was able to get the first couple of waves from the Superstore in Kanata.

Crazy that a freaking grocery store was the most reliable place to get some MOTU toys with a Walmart and a Toys R Us just down the road.....

Comment

• Mechanizor
          Mechanizor commented
          Editing a comment
          Are you talking about the mega construx minifigures in this case?

Mega Construx Battle Ram is on Amazon US and ready to ship now: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Not every beast is tender, especially if there is genius in his making.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X